[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 09:31:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police Officer Suffers Broken Spine After Protestor Threw A Concrete Block On Hi  (Read 359 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: July 11, 2016, 01:36:58 PM »

Police Officer Suffers Broken Spine After Protestor Threw A Concrete Block On His Head

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/07/11/police-officer-suffers-broken-spine-after-protestor-threw-a-concrete-block-on-his-head-n2191085

Over the weekend, Black Lives Matter protestors shut down I-94 in St. Paul for about five hours to protest the death of Philando Castile, who was shot by a police officer. During the protest, 27 cops were injured after people threw molotov cocktails, fireworks, and rocks at the officers. One officer suffered a spinal fracture after a concrete block landed on his head.

We were just informed that the officer who had a concrete block dropped on his head during I-94 riot has broken vertebrae.
    ? St. Paul Police PIO (@sppdPIO) July 10, 2016

One hundred and two people were arrested throughout the night.

Images of fireworks being thrown at police went viral as people expressed their disbelief.

Protesters threw fireworks at officers. St. Paul PIO says officer was injured. pic.twitter.com/vXn69dwnLG
    ? FOX 9 (@MyFOX9) July 10, 2016

Gee I missed obamas statement condemning this. I did read his comment on how protesters have the right to riot protest and how cops have been treating the black man and killing them since the dawn of time. I guess obama will let these BLM types at his event in Dallas since they have the right to do so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email