[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 05:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rolling Stones Urinals Pissing Off German Women  (Read 1334 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: January 30, 2012, 08:29:37 PM »

The famous mouth-shaped urinals in a Rolling Stones memorabilia museum in Germany are in hot water … after several women complained the pee receptacles are demeaning to females.

According to German reports, roughly 12 women have complained about the urinals … calling for their removal.

One angry lady claims her beef stems from the tongue … or lack thereof … saying, “If it had been based on the emblem of the Stones with the tongue, it would have been OK. But the tongue's been left out and they really look like women's mouths."
more insanity here I am a huge Rolling Stones fan... looks like the logo for the Stones... by the way what is a female doing in the mens bathroom anywho? Oh yeah Europe....go figure...I think it is funny!!!
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 09:37:31 PM »

disgusting

where are these things, elementary schools?

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 09:52:56 PM »

disgusting

where are these things, elementary schools?
really? wow it looks just like the logo for the Rolling Stones.. for me it isn't a sexual object just a Rolling Stones logo deal.... I have been to 2 of the Stones concerts.. have T shirts with that logo on it... then again it is just me ...
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 09:55:50 PM »

http://photobucket.com/images/rolling%20stones%20tongue/
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 10:31:25 PM »

Pissing into a woman's mouth...yeah, nothing wrong with that.  :Smiley

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 10:35:10 PM »

Pissing into a woman's mouth...yeah, nothing wrong with that.  :Smiley
OK I  even posted the logo of the stones HOW DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT???  What even makes it a females mouth.....?

OK before this gets much farther witch it may... male or female..IT IS THE LOGO FOR THE STONESjust sayin'!!!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 10:39:13 PM by apples » Logged
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 10:47:26 PM »

It's still disgusting, either way.

I guess it's for the children... NYC schools will be snapping these up

안녕하십니까
Stan In FL

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 01:14:32 AM »

I always just assumed that the mouth in the rolling stones' logo was mick jagger's.  the man has jumbo sized lips, and he couldn't keep his tongue in his mouth to save his life.  it just seemed like a no-brainer to me.

and these things are in a stones memorabilia museum -- it says that in the story.

so, if anyone has a reason to be pissed off (or on, or in, as the case may be), it's mick jagger.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email