[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 04:54:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clippers Star Chris Paul Buying SICK Bel Air Mansion from Avril Lavigne  (Read 1325 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: January 20, 2012, 08:33:20 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/19/chris-paul-mansion-avril-lavigne-mansion-clippers-bel-air/
Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul is planning to stay in town a while ... 'cause he's about to drop $8.5 MILLION on a sick Bel Air mansion that he's buying from Avril Lavigne ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... Paul fell in love with the 12,184 square foot place, which Avril originally listed for $9.5 mil and decided he had to make a move.

The mansion -- located in a hoity-toity private community called Bel Air Crest -- includes 8 bedrooms and 10.5 bathrooms, a wine cellar, 10-car garage, gym, sauna and a covered outdoor living room.

We're told the real estate agents who engineered the deal are Jade Mills and Zach Quittman from Coldwell Banker in Beverly Hills who reps Avril, and, Ikem Chukumerije from SportsRelocation.com, who reps Chris.
  Good for her. I remember when she first came onto the music scene. I like her music.
Vonne

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 09:59:00 PM »

Good for her. I remember when she first came onto the music scene. I like her music.

Indeed!  Although I still can't get over that moment of childish foolishness when she argued about her song writing credential!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 10:05:41 PM »

Indeed!  Although I still can't get over that moment of childish foolishness when she argued about her song writing credential!
I vaguely remember that, could you update?
Vonne

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 10:21:32 PM »

I vaguely remember that, could you update?

I think she was being called out as an example of the new wave of musicians being entertainers and not musicians.  How she didn't write her songs and her label told her how to dress and act, or something like that.

...and in youthful defiance, she ranted about how when they tell her what to say, she sometimes changes a word or two, so there!!!  I just shrugged it off as too much youthful success, but still think it was hilarious.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 10:26:31 PM »

I think she was being called out as an example of the new wave of musicians being entertainers and not musicians.  How she didn't write her songs and her label told her how to dress and act, or something like that.

...and in youthful defiance, she ranted about how when they tell her what to say, she sometimes changes a word or two, so there!!!  I just shrugged it off as too much youthful success, but still think it was hilarious.
If I remember correctly she was a judge once on American Idol, I was impressed she was good. Not a loon. Yet as i said I like her music.
Vonne

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 10:31:59 PM »

Not a loon. Yet as i said I like her music.

I agree.  Like I said, I don't hold it against her, just view it as a silly moment of foolishness.  No harm, just kind of funny.
Vonne

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 10:32:52 PM »

Btw, that's a beautiful house!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 10:39:32 PM »

Btw, that's a beautiful house!
Yes it is.
Vonne

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 10:41:24 PM »

Yes it is.

Congrats on 4000!