[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 08:53:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QA: Angie Harmon on Raising Three Girls and 'Coming Out' as a Republican in  (Read 735 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: December 12, 2011, 03:55:36 PM »

QA: Angie Harmon on Raising Three Girls and 'Coming Out' as a Republican in Hollywood
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/12/12/qa-angie-harmon-on-raising-three-girls-and-coming-out-as-republican-in/?test=faces

Angie Harmon plays detective Jane Rizzoli on the hit TNT show "Rizzoli & Isles." The Dallas native and former model, who got her break in ‘Baywatch Nights,’ is happily married to ex-NFL player Jason Sehorn, the mother of three girls, and a proud Republican. Harmon spoke to Fox411.com about her uncanny resemblance to Ali McGraw, being a working mom and the parties she would throw in the White House if she was the first lady!

FOX411: Were you worried about taking another role in the law enforcement area?

Angie Harmon: No I think with ‘Rizzoli & Isles,’ yes, there’s the aspect of the cop drama but there’s also the humanity of our back stories and our lives and our families. It’s not strictly quote unquote a cop show. As an actor all we want to do is act and play people. I read the script and saw it was a character that was not only a homicide detective but a daughter, a girlfriend, a friend, obviously that’s going to be a lot more interesting than the usual procedural show.
natstew

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 11:27:19 AM »

I liked her on "Law and Order" as an assistant Prosecutor. I would like to hear her comments on the Leftist Democrat slant of the show.

It does thrill my heart to learn of another Republican in Hollywood.
 That makes two now, or is it three? Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email