[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 07:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madonna to perform at halftime of Super Bowl  (Read 850 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: December 05, 2011, 12:32:09 PM »

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20111205/D9RE62QO0.html

NEW YORK (AP) - The Material Girl will be taking the stage on football's biggest night.

Madonna, who has sold more than 300 million records, will perform at halftime of the Super Bowl in Indianapolis. The NFL and NBC announced Sunday during the Detroit-New Orleans game that the Grammy Award-winning singer will highlight the show at Lucas Oil Stadium on Feb. 5.

The show is the most-watched musical event of the year, with more than 162 million in the U.S. tuning in to see The Black Eyed Peas' performance with Slash and Usher in Dallas at halftime of Green Bay's Super Bowl win over Pittsburgh last February.

Madonna, a Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee, will join such acts as Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Prince, U2, Paul McCartney, The Who and the Rolling Stones to perform during recent Super Bowls. She will collaborate with a team from Cirque du Soleil, choreographer Jamie King, and artists from Moment Factory.
another halftime show I will miss.  Since this is the halftime show and not the Superbowl I posted here.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 12:40:44 PM »

egad.  I hope her clothes stay on.  janet jackson's breast was bad enough.  a costume malfunction for madonna would put a whole generation of young men off women for the rest of their lives.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 04:42:17 PM »

Now known as "Bowl"... no longer Super..... yes I stole it.

안녕하십니까
natstew

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 12:07:02 PM »

Madonna is a shame on American Womanhood!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email