[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 01:04:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kourtney Kardashian confirms she is pregnant again  (Read 700 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: November 30, 2011, 05:29:19 PM »

http://www.dailygossip.org/kourtney-kardashian-confirms-she-is-pregnant-again-1932

Kourtney Kardashian, Kim and Khloe’s big sister, confirms to Us Weekly that she is pregnant again. The article in the mag’s latest issue unveils how she and boyfriend Scott went from sleeping in separate bedrooms to having a second baby.
The “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” reality star Kourtney Kardashian is going to be a mother for the second time. She and boyfriend Scott Disick are expecting again. The couple already has a baby boy named Mason, who is 2 years old.  Kourtney gave Us Weekly the details of the event.

It all started about five weeks ago, when the E! reality star took a pregnancy test. According to her, it happened first thing in the morning. So, at 7 a.m., when she saw the test showing positive, she immediately went to wake up Scott, who is not used to see the daylight that early.

“Now I'm nine weeks along”, the 32-year-old mom reveals. Even though she knows that usually soon-to-be-mothers wait about 12
Yes i know, don't give me any grief about posting this....LOL!    Grin     :Smiley Oh go ahead if you want to!    Cheesy
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 06:58:31 PM »

I think all celebutards should be banned from having any contact with children, or having them.

안녕하십니까
natstew

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 11:14:26 AM »

Abortions should be legal, even mandatory for the "Holwood crowd" for humanitarian reasons, whether they're in Hollywood or not. :Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email