[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 02:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Kardashian Conflicted Over Divorce, Flies to Minnesota  (Read 873 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: November 06, 2011, 02:20:09 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/06/kim-kardashian-minnesota-photo/
Kim Kardashian left for Minnesota last night to see Kris Humphries ... and sources connected with Kim tell TMZ she is conflicted over the divorce.

We got pictures of Kim as she made her way through the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport at around 5:30 AM local time. We're told Kim flew commercial and was traveling with the guy in the photo (above, left) who appeared to be a bodyguard.

According to our sources, Kim booked the flight very last minute (see her below at LAX) because she felt like she owed it to Kris to talk things through with him face-to-face. We're told no reality show cameras were involved.

Our sources tell us ... Kim has been saying even before she filed for divorce that she wasn't sure about ending the marriage. As we first reported, she was crying on and off last weekend before she decided to pull the trigger.
O.k. I will say right off.............YES i know ...WHO CARES, THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY.....but it is a slow news day and heck why not.  This is all for money.  I read that Humphries was making $250,000 A DAY during all this time he was with Kim.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 02:23:20 PM by apples » Logged
Stan In FL

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »

their ratings must have been down.

I swear, "reality tv" is one of the dumbest things to hit civilization since the pet rock.  we're out of interesting ideas, so now we rely on our dumbass neighbors to keep us  entertained.  and ANY country that thinks that pookie, or suckie, or dukey (or whatever her pudgy ass name is) is worth watching is in deep, deep trouble.

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 11:25:42 AM »

Kim Kardashian Arrives At LAX After Weekend With Kris Humphries

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/kim-kardashian-divorce-kris-humphries-minnesota-lax

After a surprising weekend meeting with her estranged husband, a sullen Kim Kardashian was snapped arriving at LAX late Sunday, and RadarOnline.com has all the pictures for you.

Kim, wearing all-black except for her leopard skin scarf, sported a dour expression as she walked through the terminal while cameramen furiously snapped away.

As we previously reported, Kim -- who shocked the world in filing for divorce from her husband of 72 days a week ago -- met for two hours Sunday at Humphries' lakefront Minnesota home with Pastor Joel Johnson, who officiated the couple’s August wedding ceremony. The E! star was seen making several calls from the home's porch; Pastor Johnson declined to answer reporters questions about how the couple is doing.
Update for you all........YES I KNOW...................................WHO CARES??? 
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 09:24:18 PM »

He wants a cut of the $$$ she made from the wedding show I bet.

haha

I love it when celebutards fail fabulously

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email