[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 03:49:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello forum How's your summer going?  (Read 1091 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: August 29, 2011, 08:11:48 PM »

Hello. Haven't been around much my arthritis has been winning lately!  Past week has been hot for us. 84F daytime 40F at night. Not much rain which is unusual for us. Fires have been low as well. We had a wonderful storm last night/this morning. Only caused a few light ups with fires. We needed the rain. Since I haven't been walking in the mornings haven't seen many deer/elk. We had geese and duck in front of the house as usual.

Did a road trip to in laws earlier this summer. May go see relative in California soon. I hope everyone is having a nice safe summer.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 03:34:41 PM »

I did nothing. I was afraid to go outside. lol.

It's been nothing but hot, hot, hot, hot, hot

안녕하십니까
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 08:01:40 PM »

Hello apples!

My summer has been very busy.  Of course I was taking summer classes, then I had a three week break and I started back up again this week.  I'm set to graduate with my bachelor's in May.  This time next year I will be starting my MBA.  Smiley

Work has also really gotten busy.  We're working towards a major event that's supposed to take place in November.  There are a lot of meetings ahead of it, so October will be REALLY busy.  So it's a pretty exciting time at work right now. 

On a down note, my grandfather was moved into a nursing home for 24-hour care a few weeks ago.  We visited him two weekends ago, and will be there again in two weeks.  One of my aunts is his power of attorney, so she's been really busy figuring out how to get him on Medicaid (he wasn't on it until now) and VA benefits, etc.  So it's a challenging time for everyone. 

The weather has been hot, hot, hot, but supposedly it's going to "cool" off where the highs aren't 100+.  I'll believe it when I see it.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email