[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 04, 2024, 08:59:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Relaxing Weekend  (Read 1335 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: May 15, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »

So the weekend is almost...sadly...over. I have been able to truly relax without doing a gazillion school presentations. Ahhhh, this is nice. Smiley

I have been reading my leisure book, Erik Larson's latest. Tonight I shall do laundry for the upcoming week. I start class again Wednesday, strategic risk management.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Vonne

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 07:33:51 PM »

Sigh, the weekend is almost over. 

I've tried catching up on errands, housework, sleep, and such throughout the day.  Monday starts another 90+ hour week though.

Hmm, your next class actually sounds interesting!
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 07:40:18 PM »

90+ hours  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Yes, I think it'll be a great class. It's an elective for me. The professor is kinda tough, so I'll probably have to actually read and/or study for this one. Heh

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 08:33:47 PM »

I sure hope you enjoy your class!  Also that everthing works out for you.  HOLEY COW 90+ hours..... Did your Dad finish moving?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 08:36:53 PM by apples » Logged
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 08:37:51 PM »

I think it'll be a great class. There's a lot of risk analysis at work. I already know it's one of the harder professors, but I like her.

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 08:47:49 PM »

I think it'll be a great class. There's a lot of risk analysis at work. I already know it's one of the harder professors, but I like her.
Good for you! Keep us updated on this class if possible?!
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 11:37:07 PM »

Good for you! Keep us updated on this class if possible?!

Of course I will. 

This is the textbook, I got it for $14.99 + $3.99 shipping.  woo!!!  I love it when they use an older edition at school. Makes my life much happier.
Principles of Risk Management and Insurance

Vonne

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 10:34:50 AM »

HOLEY COW 90+ hours.....

No worries, I've pretty much always worked exhaustive hours since I was doing multiple paper routes as a child.  It does certainly take a toll though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email