[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 07:20:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last week of May!  (Read 666 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: April 25, 2011, 10:50:35 PM »

All righty, I have a presentation this Wednesday on "The Impact of the Internet."  Exciting I know.  The PowerPoint is 90% complete and will be wrapped up tomorrow.  Next week is three (3!!!) presentations, Financial Analysis, Business Plan, Persuasive Speech.  I haven't started on the silly speech at all.  It's going to suck this weekend.  

In exxxxcellent news this is Administrative Professionals week!  Since I'm an administrative professional, that means free lunch tomorrow!  I'm going out to lunch with my boss and some of the other leads on the program.  Wednesday is the actual "Administrative Professionals Day" so if you have an admin in your life, do not forget.  I have to say that the people I support are always great about understanding all that I do for them, but it really does make you feel special to get a card telling you how much you're appreciated.  I know that it's easy for a lot of people to overlook their admins, but seriously if it wasn't for us no one would go on travel, there'd never be toner in the printers/copy machines, and there'd be no pens.  Smiley

Also, there were two classes at TCC that I wanted to take this summer, but I didn't go to register until a week after it opened.  One class isn't even offered this summer (boo!!!) and the other one I wanted was full.  And in general TCC sucks ass, because they have sh*t for evening classes in the summer.  Just sh*t.  I mean I could have taken two electives there, but even the interesting ones were full.  That means I asked super sweetly if my parents (one for each class) would loan me money to take two classes at my university this summer.  I'm grateful they said yes.  I'll be able to pay them back in Sept when my loans come in for the fall semester.  So, this summer I'm torturing myself with Strategic Risk Management (elective) and Ecology.  Risk will be tough, I've had the professor before, she's not an easy A by any stretch of the imagination.  I'm sure I'll get an A, but I'll have to work for it.  Ecology is supposed to be pretty cool and will fulfill the final science credit I need.  

I met with my academic adviser and I'm right on track to finish up May 2012!  w00t!

I also casually reminded a few people about admin day and remarked "I expect a lot of loot again this year...."  Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 10:52:26 PM by Miss Mia » Logged

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email