[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 07:19:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How was your week?  (Read 2792 times)
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« on: April 15, 2011, 08:25:42 PM »

mine sucked.  even if I was expecting a sucky week, it still sucked. 

and the dodgers didn't help. 

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Vonne

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 11:07:56 PM »

Sorry to hear  :-\

It was my first week back to work, not quite as enjoyable as the Osa Peninsula   :-\
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 11:12:43 PM »

My week was a mix.  This coming week will be super busy with school stuff.   Sad

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 03:02:12 AM »

Sorry to hear  :-\

It was my first week back to work, not quite as enjoyable as the Osa Peninsula   :-\

Did you go to Golfito?

Vonne

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 01:07:15 PM »

Did you go to Golfito?

No, we flew from San Jose to Peurto Jimenez, accross the bay, and than took a 4x4 to a private Eco-Lodge near Corcovado National Park.  That peninsula is absolutely unbelievable with how pristine, majestic, and lush with life it is.  I think National Geographic ranked it as the most biologically diverse area of the planet, even more than the Amazon rainforest.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 01:39:06 PM »

No, we flew from San Jose to Peurto Jimenez, accross the bay, and than took a 4x4 to a private Eco-Lodge near Corcovado National Park.  That peninsula is absolutely unbelievable with how pristine, majestic, and lush with life it is.  I think National Geographic ranked it as the most biologically diverse area of the planet, even more than the Amazon rainforest.

That sounds really awesome!

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 03:41:58 PM »

Ah. I spent 3 days in Golfito when my ship was there for a port call. I know some of my friends went out to the NP for a day trip. I tended to find the bars and stay there all day instead.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 10:24:32 PM »

Okay so this week isn't going to be as bad as I predicted.  Thankfully the financial analysis paper & presentation that we were supposed to do NEXT week was postponed a week.  Huge sigh of relief.  

This Wednesday our draft of a business plan is due.  Tomorrow I will gather the inputs from my teammates and put into one document.  The goal is to get that together by Wednesday morning to re-email out to the team.  

Next week I also have a team presentation due in my Leadership class (same class at the business plan), so our team is going to have to meet this weekend at some point to hammer that out.

Then the next week I'll have the financial analysis paper & presentation, the business plan & presentation due.  I think the leadership portfolio is due the next week. 

Oh and I think that week my persuasive speech is due at fake school.  I still need to come up with a topic.  I'm thinking of doing student loan reform, i.e. for-profit schools & their default rate, and that we should contact our representatives for reform.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:44:32 PM by Miss Mia » Logged

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »

Happy Passover. Yay... A whole week without bread, beer, rice, grain liquors and cookies.  A whole week of matzo and kosher wine. And kosher Coke, which is really good though.

At least my Canucks are putting a beat down on the sh*tcago sh*thawks in the first round of the Stanley Cup.

No tests, no papers and no homework this week. Not bad, other than the diet.

Vonne

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 09:45:26 PM »

Ah. I spent 3 days in Golfito when my ship was there for a port call. I know some of my friends went out to the NP for a day trip. I tended to find the bars and stay there all day instead.

That's okay Mike, I'm sure there were some amazing local gals in those pubs!
Vonne

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 09:46:43 PM »

Okay so this week isn't going to be as bad as I predicted.

Eeks, if that's not a rough week, I'd hate to see the week that didn't give you a sigh of relief!   Shocked
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 10:00:44 PM »

Eeks, if that's not a rough week, I'd hate to see the week that didn't give you a sigh of relief!   Shocked

The draft plus the whole financial analysis paper would have meant a few sleepless nights. 

rushye

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 02:53:14 AM »

My week was great!
Visited 2 beaches and had fun swimming! Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email