[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 22, 2024, 10:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a new pet peeve  (Read 6540 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 08:56:51 PM »

Heaven forbid.  What, you have a death wish or something?  If you knew how those dogs were made, you would never eat them again.

You are eating everything...the hoofs and everything that cannot be packaged that looks nice in a grocery store.

Yuk!  Double yuk!

Hebrew National are the best hot dogs.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 09:06:54 PM »

I'm partial to farmer john, but only because vin scully tells me that they are good every night during baseball season.  that man could tell me to set my hair on fire, and I would go look for matches. Grin

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 09:34:00 PM »

I'm partial to farmer john, but only because vin scully tells me that they are good every night during baseball season.  that man could tell me to set my hair on fire, and I would go look for matches. Grin

Hebrew National are the best.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Doc
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 10:11:17 PM »

Hebrew National are the best hot dogs.

I agree....but it's a toss-up with Nathan's.....both are kosher.

doc
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2011, 10:36:56 PM »

what does being "kosher" get me? 

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 10:41:43 PM »

what does being "kosher" get me? 

The Kosher Difference

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 10:44:13 PM »

no buttholes?  coolest!  I am going kosher tomorrow. Grin

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 10:48:46 PM »

no buttholes?  coolest!  I am going kosher tomorrow. Grin

Wink

Doc
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2011, 10:53:38 PM »

Geez....ConAgra bought Hebrew National!!   Will it ever end??

Heresy!!
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2011, 11:03:50 PM »

dirty rotten capitalist scumbags.  *grumble*

Grin

Doc
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2011, 11:06:53 PM »

dirty rotten capitalist scumbags.  *grumble*

Grin

Note to self:  Call broker tomorrow, buy ConAgra...... Smiley
natstew

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2011, 10:41:37 AM »

The money does not ever go to which is was intentend. When I lived in CA they OK'd to ad a tax for schools of course a few years later a report came out the money did not go to schools.  Now that I live in another state I rarely go into town so I do not buy them anymore.

The Florida Lottery was passed through the State Legislature only after the proffits were, by law, earmarked to enhance education in Florida.

About a year after the Florida Lottery started, a bunch of State Legislators got caught  spending the Lotto money on a junket to the Caribbean. They claimed they were "enhancing" education, their own, on the Caribbean culture and it would be good for the State of Florida. Most of them lost their job next election.

After that the Legislature pulled another fast one on us, they cut the education budget by the amount the lottery was projected to bring to it and instead of lowering taxes they spent the money elsewhere. The taxpayers always lose, City, County, State, or Federal, it's the same, we elect politicians to rape (figuritively, except for Bill Clinton) and pilage (really) us. It's time we rape and pilage a few of them.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:56:58 PM by natstew » Logged
natstew

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 10:45:34 AM »

Hebrew National Smiley
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 02:01:37 PM »

The Florida Lottery was passed through the State Legislature only after the proffits were, by law, earmarked to enhance education in Florida.

About a year after the Florida Lottery started, a bunch of State Legislators got caught  spending the Lotto money on a junket to the Caribbean. They claimed they were "enhancing" education, their own, on the Caribbean culture and it would be good for the State of Florida. Most of them lost their job next election.

After that the Legislature pulled another fast one on us, they cut the education budget by the amount the lottery was projected to bring to it and instead of lowering taxes they spent the money elsewhere. The taxpayers always lose, City, County, State, or Federal, it's the same, we elect politicians to rape and pilage us. It's time we rape and pilage a few of them.
I agree it is time!
natstew

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2011, 04:59:41 PM »

Isn't kosher a Jewish thing, and being as pork isn't kosher, isn't Hebrew National pork free?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email