[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 22, 2024, 01:27:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving  (Read 3786 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 07:20:41 PM »

Thanks for sharing.. too funny can't watch TV!!!! yuk yuk yuk!!!! hehehe

She instinctively knows when it's a show I really want to watch.  Like last night the show on the Triangle fire, she insisted on laying on top of me.  I would move her to the side and she'd move closer. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 07:32:15 PM »

She instinctively knows when it's a show I really want to watch.  Like last night the show on the Triangle fire, she insisted on laying on top of me.  I would move her to the side and she'd move closer.  
LOL!  I just love animals.  We have chipmunks during the summer, they are just hilarious. They tell you when you have missed feeding time.  I have Mountain Chickadees now during the snow outside. I feed a spoon full of peanut butter in the morning. Boy if I miss it they sing .
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 07:33:49 PM by apples » Logged
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »

LOL!  I just love animals.  We have chipmunks during the summer, they are just hilarious. They tell you when you have missed feeding time.  I have Mountain Chickadees now during the snow outside. I feed a spoon full of peanut butter in the morning. Boy if I miss it they sing .

I was researching native Texas plants last week, for my backyard, and there was one that supposedly attracts tons of hummingbirds.  Now I can't seem to find the website that I was originally looking on.  It was green with red flowers on it.

edited to add:  I found it!  It's a red yucca

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:30:40 PM by Miss Mia » Logged

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 09:47:10 PM »

I was researching native Texas plants last week, for my backyard, and there was one that supposedly attracts tons of hummingbirds.  Now I can't seem to find the website that I was originally looking on.  It was green with red flowers on it.

edited to add:  I found it!  It's a red yucca

Oh I love the hummingbirds up here. Heck I just love the wildlife period!!! Being so hot you must get quite a few varieties?  We get the small Ruby throated and a emerald green kind. 
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 09:49:55 PM »

Oh I love the hummingbirds up here. Heck I just love the wildlife period!!! Being so hot you must get quite a few varieties?  We get the small Ruby throated and a emerald green kind. 

Well in general I spend as little time outdoors as possible.  LOL!  I was searching for native Texas plants that are drought tolerant.  I detest yard work, and that includes watering my lawn.  I have chain link fence between me and the side neighbors.  I'm looking for kinda tall (4 or 5 feet) plants that will be pretty, drought tolerant, low maintenance, and provide a bit of privacy.  I have a corner of my yard by my shed that I had my landscaper clean out, so now I'm going to plant more crap back there.  lol

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 10:00:47 PM »

Well in general I spend as little time outdoors as possible.  LOL!  I was searching for native Texas plants that are drought tolerant.  I detest yard work, and that includes watering my lawn.  I have chain link fence between me and the side neighbors.  I'm looking for kinda tall (4 or 5 feet) plants that will be pretty, drought tolerant, low maintenance, and provide a bit of privacy.  I have a corner of my yard by my shed that I had my landscaper clean out, so now I'm going to plant more crap back there.  lol
Wink
Vonne

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 10:06:05 PM »

Chipmunks are hilarious with their backyard antics!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email