[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 07:54:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fight over cell phone leads to dislocated hair extensions  (Read 1731 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: June 04, 2009, 01:30:20 PM »

Fight over cell phone leads to dislocated hair extensions

FORT WALTON BEACH -- A boyfriend and girlfriend got into a fight over a cell phone that led to him being arrested May 6.

The 22-year-old was charged with domestic battery.

He told the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office deputy that he and his girlfriend of five years live together as a family. On the day of the fight, he pushed her out of the room they share and locked the door, he said.

She said that during the argument, he pushed her numerous times and threw her down on the ground by her hair. I observed the hair extensions partially pulled out of place, a slight bump on the right side of her head and what appeared to be a carpet burn on her knee.

Her sister told the deputy that she heard the two yelling at each other. She said she also saw her sister's boyfriend push her to the floor multiple times and throw her down on the floor by her hair.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email