[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 07:58:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sleepy Saturday  (Read 1333 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: February 19, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »

Saturday is the day that I recover from the lack of sleep during the week.  It's always nice sleeping in. 

I was a bit productive, reading stuff for school.  Then I got tired of being at home, so I went to Target.

I bought a wine/purple curtains for my bedroom and this red with green & beige swirls for my study.  I also went ahead and picked up a second set of sheets for my bed.  I bought these from Target like a month ago and loooove them, so I got a second set as backup.  I also purchased new bath mats for my bathroom in a lovely shade of blue. 

I was a mad woman today at Target!

Right now I have my dinner cooking in the oven. 

I hope everyone else is having a good Saturday.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 07:59:17 PM »

Not much for me. The town is full of snowmobilers. They will be busy tonight I am thinking, they usually are.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 08:03:52 PM »

Not much for me. The town is full of snowmobilers. They will be busy tonight I am thinking, they usually are.

It was a cloudy 73 here today.  I don't think I could make it anywhere that gets a lot of snow. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 08:29:16 PM »

It was a cloudy 73 here today.  I don't think I could make it anywhere that gets a lot of snow. 
We are at a little more than 4ft now.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 08:33:29 PM »

We are at a little more than 4ft now.

A couple of inches shuts everything down around here.   Cheesy

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 08:35:20 PM »

A couple of inches shuts everything down around here.   Cheesy

hell, a single snowflake closes schools here in SC.  people freak out.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »

Woke up early, picked up my friend Elizabeth and went to Richardson for Shabbat service. Got home about 1 and promptly fell asleep. Hey, it is a day of rest, after all.  Grin One of my pledges came over to do a project, then we hung out and I made chicken vindaloo over rice. Now I'm just hanging out, thinking about making a drink and watching Law and Order SVU and trying to avoid doing homework. Probably go on a run here in a bit when dinner settles down a bit since I didn't make it to the gym today.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email