[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 22, 2024, 10:46:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maher Mocks WWII Vets: "Nobody Said They Were The Brightest Generation"  (Read 1194 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: October 06, 2013, 11:03:14 AM »

BILL MAHER: The other thing that apparently was so important for the Republicans to keep open was the World War II Memorial in Washington. That was closed, so a bunch of the World War II vets knocked down the barriers and stormed it. [Laughter]

And then I loved this, they posed for pictures with Michele Bachmann who showed up. Michele Bachmann, one of the people most responsible for shutting the ****ing thing down. They're the greatest generation - nobody said they were the brightest generation. [Laughter]

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/10/05/maher-mocks-wwii-vets-nobody-said-they-were-brightest-generation
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:19:03 PM by Doc » Logged
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 03:16:31 PM »

I don't understand why this guy even has a TV show

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 02:11:10 PM »

A fine example of what happens when people get too much money.  He thinks his opinion matters more than the American people.  His stick is narrow and his humor is dull.  I honestly do not understand how his show stays on HBO.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 11:26:40 PM »

HBO doesn't really care much about ratings apparently, just the $$ from subscribers

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email