[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 03:01:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kevin Spacey: Actor says Americans don’t appreciate Obama’s greatness  (Read 1063 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: August 01, 2013, 04:43:35 PM »

Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey — whose most recent work includes the psychological thriller, “House of Cards,” about an unethical congressman — said in a recent interview that most Americans just aren’t grasping President Obama’s greatness.

“President Obama will go down as having passed some of the most historic bills in the history of this country,” he said, in a recent talk with Hot Press magazine. “That despite constant knee-jerk opposition from the Republicans. A lot of people don’t realize how much he’s done in the most difficult circumstances.”

Mr. Spacey is far less appreciative of Congress.

“It’s maybe interesting for an American audience that sat through the most non-productive Congress in the history of the United States, in terms of bills passed, to watch a fictional show [like ‘House of Cards’] where some bills actually get passed,” he said, Politico reported.

Mr. Spacey, who has a long history in Democratic Party politics, won an Emmy for his role in “House of Cards.”

He said, Politico reported: “I started working on my first presidential campaign when Jimmy Carter ran for president. … I worked for other candidates in various races and ultimately became very close with former President Clinton.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/30/kevin-spacey-actor-says-americans-dont-appreciate-/#ixzz2akhYL78u
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 02:42:05 PM »

rofl

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 06:48:31 PM »

The only thing Obama passed was his healthcare bill, and that is paralyzing this nation.  Just watch what happens when it goes into effect.  Millions unemployed, many more to the tune of 10 milion+ being further underemployed, and having their benefits taken away.

I honestly cannot wait for this to happen, because I think every dumb b*st*rd that voted for this smuck should suffer, and they will.

No single act will hurt the middle and working classes more.  NONE!
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 12:00:17 AM »

ObamaCare+Amnesty is a double whammy this country cannot afford

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email