[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 08:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Naked man accused of beating 2, biting Austin cop's leg  (Read 2198 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: May 27, 2009, 02:21:47 PM »

Naked man accused of beating 2, biting Austin cop's leg

A man had to be shot with a Taser three times after he ran naked in an Austin neighborhood, attacked two people and bit a police officer, according to an arrest affidavit.

On Sunday afternoon, Austin police went to 12th and Cometa St. near Springdale Road after someone reported a disturbance.

According to the affidavit, an officer saw a naked man attacking a man and woman.

The officer says he ordered the suspect, Ernest Smith II, on the ground. But Smith got up and lunged toward another officer.
That officer fired a taser at Smith. He fell to the ground, got up again and was tased a second time.

At that point several officers tried handcuffing Smith. During the struggle, the affidavit says he bit an officer's leg and was tased a third time.

Officers then were finally able to take him into custody.

Smith is charged with assault on a police officer.

He probably just moved to Texas from Florida. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email