[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 12:09:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheryl Crow Cell Phone May Have Caused Brain Tumor  (Read 1095 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: September 10, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »

Sheryl Crow believes excessive cell phone use may be to blame for the benign tumor in her brain.

Crow just appeared on Katie Couric's new show and said the tumor is located in her "cell phone area" ... and says, "I do have the theory that it's possible that it's related to [cell phone use]."

Crow admits her theory has not been confirmed by doctors, but says she's convinced because "[in the] early early days when I was promoting my first record, I did hours of phoners on the old archaic cell phones."

The singer says it became difficult to carry on normal conversations ... claiming she felt "mushy" ... and at one point she was convinced she had early onset Alzheimer's.

Later, she learned she had a benign tumor the size of her pinky that's located between her skull and the lining of her brain.

Crow told Katie the tumor is "nothing I have to worry about" but says it's important to monitor the situation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/10/sheryl-crow-cell-phone-brain-tumor-katie-couric/#ixzz266fGBsXF

Please be nice in the comments...... :Smiley 
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 09:43:48 PM »

She has no evidence. It could be caused by using too little toilet paper or because she is as dumb as a rock

안녕하십니까
Stan In FL

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 10:46:58 PM »

Cell phones must cause people to make crappy music"
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 11:05:34 PM »

That would explain a lot

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: