[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 04, 2024, 09:14:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sister of armed Milwaukee man shot dead by cop tells rioters to 'burn down the s  (Read 886 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: August 18, 2016, 08:37:27 AM »

Sister of armed Milwaukee man shot dead by cop tells rioters to 'burn down the suburbs'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743470/Sister-cop-shooting-victim-Sylville-Smith-tells-rioters-burn-suburbs-reveals-brother-went-high-school-shooter.html

Sylville Smith was shot dead by a police officer in Milwaukee, Wisconsin Saturday night, after reportedly pulling a gun on the cop
    His death caused riots in the city, and several buildings were burned to the ground
    On Sunday, his sister Sherelle spoke at a burned down gas station and told protesters to take the violence to the suburbs   
    'You're burning down s*** we need in our community. Take that s*** to the suburbs. Burn that s*** down,' she said
    In an interview, Sherelle also revealed that her brother knew the officer who shot them, since they both went to high school together
    The name of the officer has not been released, due to death threats

She also says....."we need our weaves, I don't use them, but we need them"  I read a tweet from a blm type...just like that statement I needed someone to translate.
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 09:30:15 PM »

She should be indicted for conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit arson, and lock her *ss up for a good ten years.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email