[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 04, 2024, 02:38:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Car tint crackdown yields surprise  (Read 1820 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: July 09, 2009, 10:18:58 PM »

Car tint crackdown yields surprise

PORT ST. LUCIE, FL--A crackdown on cars illegally tinted in St. Lucie County turned up much more than officers expected Wednesday morning.

An officer stopped a Toyota that appeared to have window tint above the legal limit.

When the officer searched the car, police say an AK47-style rifle was discovered in the trunk along with drugs.

Police say there were a total of three people in the car including two children, without seat belts.

-snip-

Mental note, when driving in a car with too dark windows, put the AK in the trunk and wear a seat belt.  Wink

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Wretched Excess

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »

I'm thinking that it's not all that unusual to find an AK and drugs at the same time.  what a BS reason to get nailed, though.  I can hear him bragging in the county lockup;  "what you in for?"  "possession with intent, unlicensed automatic weapons, and illegal window tint.  oh, and not wearing my seatbelt".

he's gonna be someone's biatch. Grin
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 12:36:15 AM »

I'm thinking that it's not all that unusual to find an AK and drugs at the same time.  what a BS reason to get nailed, though.  I can hear him bragging in the county lockup;  "what you in for?"  "possession with intent, unlicensed automatic weapons, and illegal window tint.  oh, and not wearing my seatbelt".

he's gonna be someone's biatch. Grin

I know around here, maybe a year ago, there was a big deal in Dallas about too dark window tint.  And yeah, he's totally someone biatch at this point forward.  lol

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Vonne

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 12:16:54 PM »

Police arrested the 29 year old man and charged him with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and related drug charges.

He was also charged with violating probation and driving with a suspended license.

Parks was given a warning about the tint and seat belt violations as well.

See, it's nice to see that they gave him a break on the seat belt violations and window tint  Grin

Wretched Excess

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 09:34:41 AM »

See, it's nice to see that they gave him a break on the seat belt violations and window tint  Grin

oh, hell yes.  the points against his license would play hell with his insurance. Shocked Grin
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »

oh, hell yes.  the points against his license would play hell with his insurance. Shocked Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email