[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 04, 2024, 02:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cab Driver Cuts His Own Head Off In Suicide  (Read 5270 times)
Wretched Excess

« on: July 12, 2009, 12:08:12 AM »

how the HELL do you cut your own head off?

Cab Driver Cuts His Own Head Off In Suicide

A taxi driver has decapitated himself in his black cab in what appears to have been a gruesome suicide.

The man, believed to be in his 30s, died in Southwark, southeast London, on Friday.

His body was found by police slumped in the car.

Police are treating the driver's death as suicide and are trying to trace his next of kin.

Officers were called at 12.40am to the horrific scene in Great Suffolk Street, where the car had crashed into a pillar.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: "Officers attended and the driver was found dead inside the vehicle.

"The death is being treated as non-suspicious."

more
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »

Dude....DUDE!  WTF?  How the hell do you even do that?  I'm suspecting lots of drugs involved. 

Side note:  vag and decapitation on a Saturday night in the forum = awesome.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
jendf

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »

He had to have been on some kind of drug. No way a sober individual could accomplish that!
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 12:52:44 AM »

He had to have been on some kind of drug. No way a sober individual could accomplish that!

It reminds me of that Family Guy, where Peter joins the "Beautiful People Club" and he flashes back to the time the hawt girl came to his door for a scavenger hunt and needed a human foot and he goes to cut it off.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Wretched Excess

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 12:58:35 AM »

he cut his own ****ING head off.  I don't think that's even possible

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 01:09:45 AM »

he cut his own ****ING head off.  I don't think that's even possible

This maybe horrible to say, but I wonder if he's Muslim.  I mean, the only people I hear of decapitating people are Muslims, I wonder if maybe he felt there was something horribly bad he did that he himself deserved it. 

Wretched Excess

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 01:10:46 AM »

muslims do seem to obsess about the head cutting off thing
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 01:16:51 AM »

muslims do seem to obsess about the head cutting off thing

Decapitation may happen other places around the world, it IS a big world after all, but the only time I really ever hear about it is when it's tied to a Muslim extremist.  Though the article leaves all details about race/ethnicity out of the article, so it could be a fat old white atheist on acid for all I know.

Wretched Excess

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 01:18:22 AM »

Decapitation may happen other places around the world, it IS a big world after all, but the only time I really ever hear about it is when it's tied to a Muslim extremist.  Though the article leaves all details about race/ethnicity out of the article, so it could be a fat old white atheist on acid for all I know.

you are over thinking it.  muslims love cutting heads off.  it's pretty clear from at least recent history

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 01:23:39 AM »

you are over thinking it.  muslims love cutting heads off.  it's pretty clear from at least recent history

You always tell me I'm over thinking it and I'm thinking just right.  lol

Recent history is that Muslim extremist are into cutting heads off.  But then I fully admit that there could easily be places where other are doing something, like a serial killer in South Africa or Ecuador, and I wouldn't have heard of it.  That's my thinking, though my first thought after the Family Guy episode was "I wonder if he's Muslim."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email