[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 12:46:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama jobs speech slated for Sept. 7 before Congress  (Read 2595 times)
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 04:41:18 PM »

You know what is best for the country Mr. Buckwheat??

Cutting taxes and regulations that are strangling the economy.

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 05:08:15 PM »

I wonder if he realizes that it's his health care plan that is scaring the sh*t out of everyone in the country that hires people.  if it's going to get declared unconstitutional anyway, I have wondered if he wouldn't beat the SCOTUS to it (so he could take the credit) and repeal the individual mandate (harry reid would do whatever he told harry reid to do, and boehner would certainly cooperate) himself.

jobs boom.  people grin.  maybe he gets reelected.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 05:26:40 PM »

Even if the SCOTUS declares it unconstitutional he will implement it anyway. That is another reason he should lose. Of course, Romney won't change it either.

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 05:03:25 AM »

Obama has as much chance for re-election as Kahdafi will remain the dictator of Libya.  Not going to happen!

Obama cannot win again without the white vote, and the Novelty President is no longer a novelty.  The white demographic that did vote for him are very much unemployed.  They will not vote for the man. 

Heck, he is losing support in his own demographic, and despite higher levels of unemployment within the ranks of blacks, he is down to 81% and will by election day drop to 70%.  Hispanics have him figured out.  The only demographic he will remain strong in is with gays.  They love the Novelty President.  With that, may he be doomed.

If he runs, and I doubt he will, he will lose by double digit numbers.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 08:54:49 AM »

No jobs created in August, number deemed to have given up looking means we had negative growth.

Obama will cite this as a reason to pass his "jobs plan" of course

안녕하십니까
natstew

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »

Redgardless of what he says, it's all a facade covering the fundamental changes his Commissars are making behind the facade.
jafo2010

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 12:21:36 PM »

There is nothing Obama can do to create jobs and have Americans consider him as a serious candidate.  I am 100% certain of this.  When Cisco lays off thousands of employees, you know the FUTURE IS DIM.  JB, if you think about the impact of just that little piece of information, then you understand the consequences for the entire economy.

WHOEVER is the Republican candidate will be the next president, unless we have a 3rd and/or 4th candidate running for the office.  I am talking about viable candidates, and not the Communist Party candidate.  For example, if Trump would run, he would take a teen vote at least comparable to Perot, who got 19% I believe in one of the elections.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 01:42:15 PM »

Trump is a showman, a front man, half his business ventures have gone bankrupt, I consider him a celebutard but it is amazing at the following he gets. Like Ron Paul, Ralph Nader and Lyndon LaRouche.

안녕하십니까
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email