[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 10:01:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Gambling Sites Snitch on Programmer, Programmer Snitches on Them  (Read 1129 times)
Vonne

« on: April 17, 2011, 10:17:40 PM »

Quote from: Paul Toohey and NewsCore From The Courier-Mail
A FORMER Queensland internet king is believed to have been a key figure behind FBI action against three major gambling websites in the United States.

Daniel Tzvetkoff, who had been facing 75 years jail in the US, has done a deal with prosecutors which has seen him freed on bail and living in a secret New York location.

The Courier-Mail reported today that the deal came after Tzvetkoff  - a Brisbane boy wonder, who started a company with school mates at 13  - became embroiled in a massive, $543 million stew of money laundering, bank fraud and conspiracy that could bring down the world of online gambling.

Link -Couriermail.com.au
Vonne

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 10:22:04 PM »

It's being widely reported in the Australian press and on Slate, that the online gambling sites allegedly informed the US Government of his whereabouts when he was visiting Vegas, as payback for him allegedly stealing around $100 million from them.
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 11:19:44 PM »

I guess I just don't understand why online poker/gambling is illegal.  Huh?

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
natstew

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 02:10:02 PM »

Two things come to mind here, honor among theives, and if it was legal the thrill would be gone and far fewer people would gamble online.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email