[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 02:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Libyan Muslim leaders order followers to rebel  (Read 2391 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 21, 2011, 04:06:53 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/21/libya-protests-duty-idUSLDE71K1MY20110221
Feb 21 (Reuters) - A coalition of Libyan Muslim leaders has issued a declaration telling all Muslims it is their duty to rebel against the Libyan leadership.

"They have demonstrated total arrogant impunity and continued, and even intensified, their bloody crimes against humanity. They have thereby demonstrated total infidelity to the guidance of God and His beloved Prophet (peace be upon him)," said the group, called the Network of Free Ulema of Libya.

"This renders them undeserving of any obedience or support, and makes rebelling against them by all means possible a divinely ordained duty," the group said in a declaration obtained by Reuters on Monday.
There it is.The official call for the Caliphate. ANYONE who does not believe this is what is going on is part of the problem!  MEANWHILE White House has taken the day off.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »

I guess Barry wants to know who wins before he takes sides.

This is definitely bad news for the Quadaffi family.

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 11:32:40 PM »

I wonder what these guys said about 911.

"They have demonstrated total arrogant impunity and continued, and even intensified, their bloody crimes against humanity

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 12:49:25 AM »

There are few Muslims that did not celebrate on 9/11, declaring the great demon finally got a taste of justice.
natstew

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 03:25:15 PM »

I was part of an adventure in Lybia in 1965 that didn't go so well for our Marines. Qudaffi was leading Bedoins in revolt against the King back then and we were supposed to scare him with a little sabre ratling. Didn't work, the Marines had dunmmy ammo and the Bedoins attacked them riding camels and swinging what the Marines described as, "long crooked swords".

It's one thing to be sent into "harm's way", it's another to be sent into "harms way" with dummy ammo.

But just like the barracks disaster in Lebanon, our cowardly leaders back in Washington thought the mere sight of the United States Marines would strike fear into the hearts of battle hardened arab warriors on camels. No need for real bullets, they might cause an "incident" if they have real ammo.

I'll bet you didn't read about this in any American Newspapers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email