[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 11:21:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama to hold last news conference of first term  (Read 526 times)
Stan In FL

« on: January 14, 2013, 10:06:18 AM »

tickets are $100 in advance, $150 at the door.  demand for front row tickets is very high;  the media want to be able to throw their panties at President Pretentious during his finale.

Obama to hold last news conference of first term

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama will hold the last news conference of his first term at the White House Monday morning.

Officials say Obama will take questions in the White House East Room at 11:15 a.m. EST. The event comes one week before the president's ceremonial swearing-in and inaugural address for a second term.

More
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 01:11:36 PM »

Obama: Some Gun Control Measures 'I Can Accomplish Through Executive Action'

"My understanding is the vice president's going to provide a range of steps that we can take to reduce gun violence," said Obama. "Some of them will require legislation, some of them I can accomplish through executive action. And so I will be reviewing those today, and as I said, I will speak in more detail to what we're going to go ahead and propose later in the week. But I'm confident that there are some steps that we can take that don't require legislation and that are within my authority as president, and where you get a step that, has the opportunity to reduce the possibility of gun violence, then i want to go ahead and take it."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-some-gun-control-measures-i-can-accomplish-through-executive-action_695381.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email