[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 06:04:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hurricane Sandy and resulting Frankenstorm may impact . . . freakout![thread]  (Read 6696 times)
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2012, 05:31:41 PM »

I heard that a gang had broken into and taken over a police precinct on Coney Island, stole the guns.

안녕하십니까
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2012, 05:33:12 PM »

5 military gas stations in an area of 8 million people is retarded.

Just hand out generators to the gas stations without power and problem solved, I guess not good for photo-ops though

FEMA is just now ordering 2 million MRE's for election day. Nice photo-op of people getting one meal from the government in a week

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2012, 05:55:43 PM »

I heard that a gang had broken into and taken over a police precinct on Coney Island, stole the guns.
do you have a link?
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2012, 06:38:11 PM »

Just a guy on a forum saying it was from his brother on Coney Island, just a rumor probably

안녕하십니까
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2012, 06:38:46 PM »

CHAOS at the free gas lines..... who didn't see this coming?

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20121103/new-york-city/staten-islanders-turned-away-from-free-gas-trucks-after-thousands-line-up#ixzz2BBoE784t

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2012, 12:50:57 PM »

Free gas fiasco fuels frustration, chaos in N.Y.

But by the afternoon Cuomo spokesman Matt Wing rolled back the offer of free gas, announcing that fuel was intended for emergency vehicles first and foremost.

The change came after the U.S. Department of Defense — which provided the gas in coordination with the National Guard — said the gas was only for first responders.

A Cuomo administration source blamed the mixup on the military.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/04/free-gas-fiasco-fuels-frustration-chaos-in-ny/
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2012, 01:04:09 PM »

Devastated Rockaways residents lash out at Bloomberg during unannounced visit

“I knew it was going to be real bad, but I never expected this devastation,” said resident Ned Morgan, whose basement flooded up to 6 feet, destroying furniture, family pictures and electronics.

“They’re looting cars all over the place,” Morgan said. “This is New York City. They have to help us.”

Some Rockaways residents who work as firefighters in The Bronx and Manhattan were fuming yesterday — sitting idly in their firehouses while their neighbors and family members miles away struggled to get help.

“We’re all going crazy,” said one firefighter, who asked his name not be used for fear of retribution. “They’re not deploying any extra resources, and we’re just sitting around.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/when_are_we_gonna_get_some_ing_help_T35TrXo1FCdu7YRBmQkQ8L

GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2012, 06:22:12 PM »

I hear they expect 2 million MRE's on election day

another photo-op.

Imagine waiting a week to get 1 MRE

Government has saved us!

lol

안녕하십니까
Stan In FL

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2012, 10:46:14 PM »

I guess there were no hungry or thirsty people until election day