[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 09:33:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shooting reported near Brookfield Square Mall  (Read 3776 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 05:44:48 PM »

3 dead, 4 others hurt in shooting near Brookfield Square; sources say suspect is dead

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/175145691.html
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 05:46:09 PM »

3 dead, 4 others hurt in shooting near Brookfield Square; sources say suspect is dead

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/175145691.html

rumor is he was found dead in the salon, self inflicted gun wound.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 05:49:46 PM »

Froedtert Hospital reports they are no longer on lockdown. "We are certain that our environment is safe." says the Froedtert website.
by Tom Swigert 2:43 PM

Nick Bohr has multiple sources who say Haughton has been found deceased inside the spa.

Read more: http://livewire.wisn.com/Event/Breaking_News_Brookfield_Mall_Shooting#ixzz29yN9Kryx
Stan In FL

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »

The WH immediately released a statement saying that Obama had been briefed by his DHS people. :Smiley
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2012, 11:28:52 PM »

He should have killed himself first

But at least he saved us the price of trials and feeding him in prison

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012, 02:31:12 PM »

Suspected gunman's wife among Wisconsin shooting victims

Zina Haughton, wife of the alleged gunman, was one of the three victims in Sunday's shooting at a Wisconsin salon.

The Waukesha County medical examiner's office released the names Monday of those killed in suburban Milwaukee: Cary Robuck, 35; Maelyn Lind, 38;  and Zina Haughton, 42, of Brown Deer.

Radcliffe Haughton was found dead after he killed the three people, police said.

Four days ago, Zina Haughton took out a restraining order against her husband.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/22/suspected-gunmans-wife-among-wisconsin-shooting-victims/?hpt=hp_t3
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 02:33:34 PM »

Wife of Brookfield gunman was hero

BROOKFIELD - A woman who says she was inside a Brookfield salon where four people were found dead tells us the estranged wife of the gunman was a hero before being shot.
"I know more people would have been killed if it wasn't for her," said Betty Brunner.

She told Newsradio 620 WTMJ's Jay Sorgi during "Wisconsin's Morning News" and TODAY'S TMJ4's "Live at Daybreak" she was inside to have Zina Haughton do her hair.

Zina went to give Brunner a cup of coffee and was about 10 feet from the door when Zina's husband came in with a gun.

"She just kept saying, 'Sir, calm down.  Sir, what can I do for you," according to Betty.

"Zina immediately jumped in, got in front of the reception desk, tried diffusing the situation, talked to him, said this was a place of peace."

Brunner says Radcliffe Haughton then took Zina around the corner and shot her.

"When the bullets were going and mirrors broke, I kept telling everyone 'I can't believe it.  I don't have one scratch on me,' " Brunner explained in another interview with TODAY'S TMJ4's Tom Murray.

Radcliffe left a backpack in the salon and went toward Brunner.

"I rolled myself into the wall and pretended I was dead, so he wouldn't come to me.  That's when he went up the stairs."

Betty explained that her experience as a nurse and lessons from her husband, a retired police officer, helped her to stay calm.

"I heard the sound...I knew someone was seriously injured.  As a nurse, you know certain sounds.  I tried to find where that sound was coming from if I could have gotten there, but I couldn't see anything," she said to Murray.

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/175214551.html
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 02:37:43 PM »

Suspected gunman's wife among dead at Wisconsin spa

In a written request for a restraining order filed Oct. 8, Zina Haughton said her husband was convinced she was cheating on him and that aside from the acid threat he also vowed to burn her and her family with gas. He said he would kill her if she ever left him or called the police, according to the court papers obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

"His threats terrorize my every waking moment," she wrote.

Haughton was arrested earlier this month for slashing his wife's tires; she was granted a four-year restraining order on Thursday.

Under the order, Haughton, of Brown Deer, was prohibited from owning a firearm.

Police responded last year to reports of domestic violence at the Haughton home. Zina Haughton called 911 saying her enraged husband had thrown her clothes and bedding into the yard and doused her vehicle with tomato juice. Radcliffe Haughton was charged with disorderly conduct, but the charge was later dismissed because a witness failed to appear in court.

Brookfield Police Chief Dan Tushaus said he wasn't aware of a motive in Sunday's shooting, but that investigators weren't looking for anyone else.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/22/wis-gunman-accused-killing-3-wounding-4-at-salon-where-wife-worked-had-history/#ixzz2A3RNwgyE
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 06:22:08 PM »

Wisconsin spa rampage: Husband said he would kill her, and he did

Last year, police in the Milwaukee suburb of Brown Deer responded to the Haughtons’ home and confronted Radcliffe Haughton, an ex-Marine, in a 90-minute standoff without arresting him. Officials told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel they think they saw Haughton with guns inside the house, and it remains unclear why he wasn’t taken into custody. Police said he pointed something that looked like a barrel at his wife, who was standing outside with the officers who had responded.

In early October, Brown Deer police arrested Radcliffe Haughton on suspicion of harassing his wife at the salon. Shortly afterward Zina Haughton sought the restraining order.

Radcliffe Haughton then began to fall into a funk, Geoffrey Lee, his anatomy professor at the Milwaukee Area Technical College, told FOX6-TV. His mood continued to worsen after the four-year restraining order against him was handed down on Thursday and he called Haughton, who was “on the verge of tears.”

Two weeks ago, he had taken a test he couldn’t finish.

“He tried taking the test,” Lee told FOX6. “I could tell he couldn’t focus. After five, 10 minutes, he couldn’t focus, so he turned his test in. As he turned his test in, I said, ‘Why don’t you do it Friday?’ and he looked really sad. At that point, I gave him a big hug and I said to him, ‘You look like you could use a big hug.’ ”

Haughton never showed up for a makeup test on Friday. Two days later, he was found dead, along with his wife and two others, at the Azana Salon and Spa.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-milwaukee-spa-shooting-wife-20121022,0,1038035.story

another perp that was known to be violent.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012, 06:58:12 PM »

Police: Man who shot 7 at Wis. spa bought gun 2 days after court order to turn in firearms

Brookfield Police Chief Dan Tushaus said he wasn't aware of a motive in Sunday's shooting.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/22/medical-examiner-says-wife-suspected-gunman-among-3-shot-dead-at-suburban/

really no motive.......hmmmpt.....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email