[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 02:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chavez Wins Venezuelan Election  (Read 695 times)
Stan In FL

« on: October 08, 2012, 10:19:12 AM »

he is a dictator.  how people can write a headline saying that a dictator "won" (as opposed to "stole") an election is beyond me.

Venezuela's President Chavez Aims for 20 Years in Office

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez emerged victorious Sunday from the presidential election.  If he completes his six-year term, the South American leader will have held the reins of power in the oil-rich country for 20 years.

President Chavez was not able to campaign as vigorously this year as he has in the past.  He has been fighting cancer and that battle has left him weak and exhausted.  The president has not given specific information about the cancer other than it was in the pelvic region and is currently in remission.   

More
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 02:29:02 PM »

exactly

I doubt it was a legitimate election

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 02:42:28 PM »

but wait.......White House happy and congratulated Venezuela for the elections....so it was a fair vote :Smiley :Smiley :Smiley :Smiley :Smiley :Smiley :Smiley :Smiley :Smiley

White House congratulates Venezuela on election

White House press secretary Jay Carney congratulated the Venezuelan people on their recent election, despite exit polls showing the opposition to President Hugo Chavez winning.

"We have our differences with President Chavez," Carney told reporters traveling on Air Force One. "But we congratulate the Venezuelan people,"

Carney added that the election process was "peaceful."

Another Obama campaign surrogate, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, said that the U.S. had no indications that the results were fraudulent.

"The opposition leader has in fact said that," Albright said on a Monday conference call organized by the Obama campaign.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/10/white-house-congratulates-venezuela-on-election-137800.html

How can you congratulate this obvious dictatorship?  Oh wait I know..................because obama is one as well and can't wait for his 2nd term to do so.
Stan In FL

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 02:45:19 PM »

I can't believe the WH congratulated that drooling whack job.  I especially can't believe that they congratulated the oppressed people of venuzuela.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 03:58:33 PM »

I can't believe the WH congratulated that drooling whack job.  I especially can't believe that they congratulated the oppressed people of venuzuela.
I noticed they congrats the people not Hugo. I am sure obi did call to congrats behind closed doors.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email