[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 11:49:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PA Judge Blocks Voter-ID Law  (Read 566 times)
Stan In FL

« on: October 02, 2012, 11:12:15 AM »

what could go wrong?  philly has had no history of voting irregularities, after all. :Smiley

what we should do it just allow all the liberals favorite special interest groups to vote twice.  that's probably what's happening anyway.

Pennsylvania Judge Blocks Voter-ID Law

A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday blocked the state's controversial voter-identification law from taking effect in time for the November election.

Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson said he thought the measure, which would have required voters to show a photo ID at polls, could have kept some people from voting, as opponents of the law had argued.
'
"I'm still not convinced in my predictive judgment that there will be no voter disenfranchisement," Judge Simpson wrote.

More
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 12:03:21 PM »

what could go wrong?  philly has had no history of voting irregularities, after all. :Smiley

what we should do it just allow all the liberals favorite special interest groups to vote twice.  that's probably what's happening anyway.

This is how he is going to win.
Stan In FL

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 04:04:39 PM »

this is the same judge that upheld the same law a month a go.  he was ordered to reconsider it, and then reversed himself.  you tell me what happened.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 05:46:47 PM »

does anyone else think the fix might be in?

remember to visit my blog for new satire:

http://asspos.blogspot.com

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email