[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 06:12:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation HEM N HAW  (Read 877 times)
GeronL

안녕하세요

« on: March 23, 2011, 07:41:07 PM »

Political Steering Committee runs a war.

US member: "Wait we can't call it a war, someone inform NPR that this is not, in fact, a war but a Humanitarian Enforcement Mission."

French member: "We must make it plain that this is not under the banner of the UN, at least not yet"

Germans "Or NATO or we are out and you get Nuzzing!"

Arab League "What, you mean like its a Neutral thing?"

"Humanitarian Enforcement Mission - Neutral" says the person typing the transcript "Got it"

"Something is still missing. We aren't under a UN banner but we are operating under a UN resolution?" asks India

"This is all about humanitarian assistance in a warzone" said the Italian member "Should that be in the title?"

"Of course" said France as he waves goodbye to Germany and India who were leaving.

"Wait, a minute, this is not right, why are you taking sides? You said this was to stop a civil war not deposing Khadaffi" Arab League said angrily storming out and slamming the door.

"Oh, did I do that?" the UK said

"We did kind of promise not to target the guy" the US said

"So we just announce that we are taking charge?" France asked "I haven't done anything like this before"

"Yes, a triumphant press conference announcing Operation..." the US stopped and looked at the transcriptionist "What is it called now?"

"HEM N HAW"

"Operation Hem N' Haw" the US said "It will convey the power and resolve of our coalition and this Political Steering Committee"

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 10:49:56 AM »

the bush doctrine was preemption.  the obama doctrine is "make this sh*t up as I go along".

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 02:46:18 PM »

HEM N HAW becomes NATO op!

"Wait... what?" Germany asked "Oh crap!"

Turkey said "Are you guys sure you want to do this?"

"So who is in charge?" France asked "Not me"

"Definitely not us" the UK said

"Where is Canada?"

"Bathroom" someone muttered

"Canada is in charge, then. Lets vote, all in favor of putting Canada in command?"

Everyone raises their hands and small flags are put in front of the nameplate at the empty CANADA chair.

Canada returns "What is this aboot, eh?"

"We have voted to put you in charge"

"Oh crap!"

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email