[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 03, 2024, 07:02:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Washington Post Poll Asks Native Americans if Redskins? Name Bothers Them.  (Read 4916 times)
Paladin2016

« on: May 20, 2016, 01:55:54 AM »

A Washington Post poll released Thursday reveals that a vast majority of Native Americans don?t have a problem with Washington?s NFL team mascot, the Redskins.

Over the course of five months and hundreds of interviews with Native Americans, researchers discovered that 90 percent of those surveyed are not offended by the team name ? even after what the paper called a ?national movement to change the football team?s moniker.?

Nearly three-quarters of poll responders, 73 percent, said the term ?Redskin? itself is not disrespectful ? and 78 percent of Native Americans said the Redskins mascot issue is largely or entirely unimportant.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/19/new-washington-post-poll-asks-native-americans-if-redskins-name-bothers-them-the-results-may-surprise-you/

What the hell do they know? White Liberal man will decide for them what's offensive, and those Injuns better be grateful.
PzLdr

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 10:35:39 AM »

I still say, name them after the DC elites: The Washington Foreskins. Wink

You can get more with a smile, a handshake and a gun than you can with a smile and a handshake - Al Capone
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 06:10:22 PM »

They one time at a game introduced all the Native Americans that it bothered. I think there was total of 3. This has always been a non-issue for most and a control issue for PC.
Paladin2016

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 04:40:42 PM »

What did I tell you? "White Liberal man will decide for them what's offensive, and those Injuns better be grateful."

Just keep digging that hole, ESPN.

Yesterday, we told you about a poll of Native Americans that found 9 out of 10 were NOT offended by the Washington Redskins mascot and nickname. The hardest hit by these findings are white guilt liberals who were offended that Native Americans weren?t taking liberals? efforts to pull them into victimhood culture seriously.

Enter ESPN. The same 24-hour leftist social justice TV network posing as a sports channel that can?t tolerate someone saying that grown men shouldn?t be sharing bathrooms with little girls. Their crack-team (emphasis on ?crack?) of Social Justice Cultists all banded together to proclaim that the Native Americans who don?t have a problem with ?Redskins? are basically ignorant of their own history and please allow the benevolent liberal masters at ESPN to explain it to them (because clearly Native Americans are too stupid to think for themselves).

It?s funny that this panel of ESPN?s ?experts? consists of individuals from minority groups ? but not one Native American was invited to voice his/her opinion on TV. Like, you couldn?t find just ONE? The Washington Post found over 500 people for their survey. Surely ESPN can get off their sackcloth and ashes maaaaaybe make a few phone calls for this segment?

And can I bring one thing up ? Why is this controversy over just the Washington Redskins? Never, not ONCE, in this debate have I heard teams like baseball?s Atlanta Braves or hockey?s Chicago Blackhawks or even the Kansas City Chiefs (another NFL team) get brought up. It?s always been about the Redskins. Why just go after one, and not the others? Is this just because DC has a high concentration of social justice victimhood white guilt culture that?s insulated from the rest of the country and they think they have to fix everything they think is ?bad? in this country (while ignoring the things that really matter ? like high taxation or unemployment)?

Like I said when I first talked about this poll ? this issue isn?t going to go away. Because liberals don?t want it to. They want as many social victims as they can find to persuade to come over to their side. Even if the minority group that liberals claim are being hurt by this OVERWHELMINGLY say that they?re not. Doesn?t matter to the Cult of Social Justice. America is a terrible country that keeps picking on minorities and they can?t hammer that point home enough.

http://www.chicksontheright.com/espn-attempts-to-whitesplain-to-native-americans-that-they-should-be-offended-by-the-redskins-nickname/ (emphasis added)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1MlARKlJ3Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1MlARKlJ3Q</a>
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 02:27:01 PM »

I am so sick of this cr4p. I see it getting worse everyday too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email