[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 24, 2024, 02:09:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Christie  (Read 2693 times)
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 08:04:09 PM »

tomorrow, for all I care.  but if "anchor babies" are, by federal law (right or wrong), citizens, then what are the options?

That would be up to Mom and Dad or Mom or Dad or Mom and "that dude" or....

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 09:54:08 PM »

the point remains, if a defenseless child is a US citizen, then he/she has rights.

I disagree with the anchorbaby law, but it is the law.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
jafo2010

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 10:52:54 PM »

JB, you just do not get it.

E-verify is just fine.

Paramount, we need to ELIMINATE the REASON they come here in the first place.  That means going after the employer.  I am not suggesting employers do anything more than they are currently required by law.  They are largely disregarding the law.

Fortune 500 employers are breaking many of the rules for hiring today.  And if you pay ANY attention within your own city, you will see nothing but ILLEGAL ALIENS working on EVERY construction project.  That is unacceptable, and when employers largely disregard the law, and the feds are doing little to deal with the issue, in fact, they are actually executing actions to fight those that are taking a stand against illegals, then we have a real problem.

You can do all the things Geron speaks of, but it will not end ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION if employers are not forced to adhere to the law and suffer serious consequences for breaking the law.

I was at a social gathering last night, and encountered this woman who launched right into politics.  She was praising Obama and how great a president he is, and I am sorry, I could not help myself.  I merely asked her, tell me one good thing he has done since he has been president.  This bimbo turned to me, who was all smiles up to that point, and says....I can see your attitude, and I do not like it.  Just get away from me.  My question was put on the table in a friendly manner, with no hostility....so I repeated my questions...please just tell me one good thing he has done....she reiterated her get away from me now.

I will tell you....this same mindless response comes from virtually everyone that supports Obama.  I remember people being asked who they were going to vote for in the 2008 election, and when people responded Obama, they were merely asked what are your reasons for supporting Obama?  I NEVER heard one person utter one logical reason for supporting him.  THEY WERE ALL CLUELESS!

Well, if this woman knew one or a thousand reasons, you would think she could come up with something rather quickly.  She couldn't.  She told me she was a retired union teacher in Pennsylvania.  To put it simply, once I heard that, I knew why she could not come up with anything.  If EVER there were an over-rated profession who accomplish almost nothing and are rewarded nicely, it is unionized teachers.

I look forward to warm blooded teachers being replaced in the classroom by robots...the day is NOT so far away.

And getting back to anchor babies, I think everyone here will agree there are a number of changes needed to the Constitution.  To list just a few:

1.  Term limits for ALL ELECTED GOVERNMENT officials

2.  End anchor babies of ILLEGAL ALIENS

3.  Strengthen the requirements to be president of the USA

4.  Mandatory and verifiable proof of having been born in the USA to run for president.

5.  Mandatory balanced budget with the sole exception being during years with a DECLARED WAR by CONGRESS.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 03:28:29 PM »

it's america.  that's the reason that they come here.  the american dream, and all that.  remember?

JB, you just do not get it.

E-verify is just fine.

Paramount, we need to ELIMINATE the REASON they come here in the first place. 

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
jafo2010

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 06:56:15 PM »

Yeah...well.....ILLEGAL ALIENS DO NOT GET TO MAKE THE RULES....unless of course we continue down the road of jettisoning our sovereignty for the Bush NEW WORLD ORDER.

I remember daddy Bush speaking of that b*llsh*t frequently.

America is the land of opportunity, but not for ILLEGAL ALIENS that violate our laws.  They should be returned home upon discovery, and I believe all law enforcement should be very active in getting them out of the country.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email