[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 09:59:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George W. Bush on Trump presidency: 'I don't like the racism'  (Read 766 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 28, 2017, 10:33:56 AM »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/george-w.-bush-on-trump-presidency-i-dont-like-the-racism/article/2615960

Former President George W. Bush is criticizing President Donald Trump's first month in office, though he remains optimistic about the future.

"I don't like the racism and I don't like the name-calling and I don't like the people feeling alienated," Bush told People magazine.

"Nobody likes that."

Despite the "ugly" political climate under Trump, Bush says he's "more optimistic than some."

I was warned how horrible the bush family was. It is a fact. He shuts up 8 years during obama, but opens his mouth now for a book? 
B
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 11:18:32 AM »

The Bush family are self serving scum like so many others in Washington.  They are in good company with the Clintons and Obamas.  Prescott Bush, George's grandfather was a Nazi sympathizer and possibly a collaborator.  He was as bad as Charles Lindbergh, who was planning to move him and his wife to Germany for permanent residence right before the outbreak of hostilities.

The Bushes are up to their eyeballs with the New World Order.  For this alone, I consider them enemies of the USA and our sovereignty.  On top of that, they are heavily involved in the Carlyle Group, which is a group of super wealthy arabs who have more money than there are places to put it.  It would be best for America if the whole bloody lot would do a MacArthur and just fade away....permanently.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email