[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 12:11:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tom Perez: ?White People NOT Entitled to Protection Under Voting Rights Act?  (Read 1020 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 26, 2017, 01:41:25 PM »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/tom-perez-white-people-not-entitled-protection-voting-rights-act/

New DNC Chair, Tom Perez, fits right in with the values of the Democratic party, especially when it comes to victimizing minorities and labeling white people as privileged.

An investigation into Perez revealed extreme views he holds according to A Review of the Operations of the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division conducted by the Office of the Inspector General Oversight and Review Division in March of 2013. Perez told investigators that white people were not entitled to protection under the Voting Rights Act according to a report from the Washington Free Beacon.

From The Department of Justice:

CRT AAG Perez stated that interpreting Section 5?s retrogressive-effects standard to not cover White citizens was consistent with the Division?s longstanding practice, as well as case law interpreting the provision and the intent behind its enactment? Perez noted that the Division has always understood the term
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 11:21:56 AM »

Sounds like he is your stereotypical racist against white people.  Really now, I am so tired of the pot calling the kettle black.  In my personal experience, the worst racism I have witnessed was executed by people of color.  There are many dead because of the shenanigans of Barack Hussein Obama!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 02:35:46 PM »

Sounds like he is your stereotypical racist against white people.  Really now, I am so tired of the pot calling the kettle black.  In my personal experience, the worst racism I have witnessed was executed by people of color.  There are many dead because of the shenanigans of Barack Hussein Obama!

Perez is real bad guy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email