[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 24, 2024, 12:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Perez Tells Trump He's Going to Be His 'Worst Nightmare'  (Read 736 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 26, 2017, 10:37:08 AM »

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/02/26/trump-gop-pleased-with-dnc-pick-n2290703

President Trump appeared to be pleased with the Democratic National Committee chair results on Saturday, tweeting a sarcastic congratulations to the victor, Tom Perez, and the Republican Party.

Congratulations to Thomas Perez, who has just been named Chairman of the DNC. I could not be happier for him, or for the Republican Party!
    ? Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 25, 2017

In response, Perez, the former Obama labor secretary, told Trump to wipe the grin off his face. He, his deputy chair Keith Ellison, and all Democrats are now a united front, he argued.

Call me Tom. And don't get too happy. @keithellison and I, and Democrats united across the country, will be your worst nightmare. https://t.co/fu7WvLofrD
    ? Tom Perez (@TomPerez) February 25, 2017

Perez can talk a big game, but even his own party is dissatisfied with the new leadership. The former labor secretary, they argue, represents the establishment wing of the party. Ellison would have been the only true "grassroots" leader. What's more, the DNC voted to continue allowing corporate cash to flow in, proving they're not so "progressive" after all.
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 07:45:43 PM »

First off, Trump needs to grow up.  He is supposed to be a leader, and despite pushing his agenda, he has NOT proven to be any kind of leader.  Some things are not to be said, and he says things only a FOOL would say.

I believe Trump has indicated two of his favorite books are the Bible and Norman Vincent Peale's The Power of Positive Thinking.  So far, I do not see much of that from Trump.  He is being divisive and feeding the opposition, which will continue to grow if he does not get smart.

And of course, Perez indicating he will be Trump's worst enemy again is foolish.  These people are NOT being elected to fight one another on a daily basis.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email