[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 10:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paul Ryan faces primary challenge from wealthy businessman ?betrayed? by House s  (Read 2811 times)
jafo2010

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2016, 01:18:56 AM »

No, not at all.  I am saying he abandoned everything he purportedly believed in to kiss the posterior of the holy one.  So, no, he didn't just screw over his district, just 50 states is all. Duh!
PzLdr

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2016, 07:35:38 AM »

so, something magic happened the moment he was elected speaker -- which is a job he didn't want, by the way.  he was fine, and then all of the sudden, and oddly the same moment that he was elected speaker, decided that he wanted to **** over the people of the first WI congressional district.

is that what you're ramping up to?

Is your premise that because he ran so well in 2014, no one in his district should challenge him in a primary? Even if his Speakership repudiates the philosophy he was elected to represent? And his rules and requirements for accepting the Speakership could well be construed as negativing the claim that it was "a job he didn't want, by the way". Quite simply, if he didn't want it, he could have refused it.

You can get more with a smile, a handshake and a gun than you can with a smile and a handshake - Al Capone
Stan In FL

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2016, 01:30:50 PM »

My premise is pretty simple;  it's that he is really popular in his congressional district. 
katzenjammer

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2016, 02:45:35 PM »

I've already made one donation, let's hope that many others will donate: http://www.paulnehlen.com/contribute/

I believe that Lyin' Ryan's warchest is around $4 million.
jafo2010

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2016, 06:09:02 PM »

Sadly, only 1-2 % of the incumbents lose each year.  The deck is so stacked in their favor most Americans actually think we have a democracy.  Those days died long ago.

And with George Soros owning the firms that tabulate the vote here in the USA and in Europe, a tweak with the ones and zeroes here and there can change an outcome.  And don't think that rotten &^% would not do what he wishes to accomplish just that.  You see, all he has to do is say sorry, like Clinton, I did not know I was doing anything wrong, and he continues down the path of robbing everyone he encounters.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email