[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 04:50:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick Won't Protest during National Anthem during 2017 Season  (Read 2216 times)
jafo2010

« on: March 02, 2017, 09:47:19 PM »

As long as POSs like Kaepernick feel they have a right to demonstrate their political beliefs on the football field, I intend to boycott the NFL.  The NFL has to awaken to THE FACT that their teams are being watched for playing ball.  I do not care what any of them think politically, and for the league to allow POSs like Kaepernick to spurn our flag, our anthem, I say let the POSs go to another country to play ball. 

Let this POS be the first celebrity to go to Canada, where maybe they will accept his worthless *ss!

Colin Kaepernick's national anthem protest won't carry over into next season, USA TODAY Sports confirmed Thursday.

Kaepernick, who is expected to opt out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers, either sat or kneeled while The Star-Spangled Banner was played before Niners games last season, a protest meant to draw attention to racial inequality and police brutality. He will discontinue his public protest in 2017, wherever he plays next season, a person with knowledge of Kaepernick's plans told USA TODAY Sports' Tom Pelissero.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/49ers/2017/03/02/colin-kaepernick-ends-national-anthem-protest-san-francisco/98636316/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email