[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 04:25:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woohoo, the week is almost over!  (Read 13173 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 11:42:09 PM »

If I didn't have to be up at 5, I'd probably do the same.

I got an Israeli film called Kedma.

http://tjctv.com/movies/kedma/

Oh, that sounds like an excellent movie.  I may have to check it out one of these days. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 10:52:45 AM »

In St. Louis for a 2 hour layover. Got to see the Arch while we were doing our step-down. Last time I saw it I was 10 or 11. At least I was able to sleep most of the flight, even if it only was 1-1/2 hours. Ready to get to DC though.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 10:57:03 AM »

In St. Louis for a 2 hour layover. Got to see the Arch while we were doing our step-down. Last time I saw it I was 10 or 11. At least I was able to sleep most of the flight, even if it only was 1-1/2 hours. Ready to get to DC though.

Yea! Almost there! Did you get any sleep last night? How was the movie?

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2011, 11:04:30 AM »

Yea! Almost there! Did you get any sleep last night? How was the movie?

A couple hours. I decided around 3 to chance it. I set both the alarms on my clock and 3 alarms on my phone. Managed to wake up and be out the door by 6 to pick up my buddy James, who took my car back to Denton, and grab us breakfast. Security was busy, but I got through in less than 10 minutes. Didn't have to get probed or X-rayed.

Now I'm sitting in Chilis waiting for 10 (hey, it's 10...) so I can order lunch and a beer. Buffalo wings sound really freaking good right now.

The movie was ok. I kind of just had it on in the background, so I ended up bringing it with me to watch at some point this week. The director, Amos Gitai, is almost too artsy for his own good. This is the second movie I've seen of his and the beginning of both is 5-10 minutes of absolutely no dialog. Starts really slow. The ending is weird. The main character pretty much goes crazy and embarks on a 10 minute ranting monologue. Not bad, but I'm glad it's part of my free trial.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2011, 11:47:04 AM »

I'm still laying around in bed. I'm contemplating getting something to eat.

My landscaper showed up this morning, I woke up to the sound of my jungle being chopped down in my backyard.

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2011, 12:36:11 PM »

Well, my flight to Dulles is delayed by an hour and a half. Between my laptop, my IPad and a book I brought, I should be good to go. Guess I'll turn some American Dad back on.

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »

Made it to DC. Went to this bitchin' Chicago style pizzeria. Had a personal deepdish pepperoni (so not kosher...) I'm full. Holy crap that was good. Now at my stepdad's place in Alexandria relaxing. It's going to be a good week.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, 07:45:10 PM »

Made it to DC. Went to this bitchin' Chicago style pizzeria. Had a personal deepdish pepperoni (so not kosher...) I'm full. Holy crap that was good. Now at my stepdad's place in Alexandria relaxing. It's going to be a good week.

You had quite a bit of traveling this morning/afternoon.  I'm sure you need the rest!

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2011, 08:15:33 PM »

You had quite a bit of traveling this morning/afternoon.  I'm sure you need the rest!

Yeah, it's been a long day. I managed to sleep on the plane, but it wasn't enough. And we lose an hour of sleep tonight. Damn...

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2011, 08:19:43 PM »

Yeah, it's been a long day. I managed to sleep on the plane, but it wasn't enough. And we lose an hour of sleep tonight. Damn...

If it makes you feel better, I've been utterly unproductive today.  Smiley

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2011, 08:26:41 PM »

If it makes you feel better, I've been utterly unproductive today.  Smiley

Woohoo! I found a quite corner of the St. Louis Aiport, kicked off my shoes and watched American Dad for 3 hours. You don't get anymore unproductive than that without being on some kind of illegal substance. Grin

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2011, 08:28:28 PM »

I do loves me some American Dad.   Cheesy

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2011, 08:31:26 PM »

I do loves me some American Dad.   Cheesy

They have the first five seasons on Netflix Instant Play right now. I'm loving it.  Grin

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2011, 08:33:41 PM »

They have the first five seasons on Netflix Instant Play right now. I'm loving it.  Grin

If I'm home by 9pm, I always try and watch the two episodes Adult Swim shows.  Really, I love all the shows they have on in the evenings:  American Dad, Family Guy, Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen are my favorites.

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2011, 08:36:41 PM »

If I'm home by 9pm, I always try and watch the two episodes Adult Swim shows.  Really, I love all the shows they have on in the evenings:  American Dad, Family Guy, Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen are my favorites.

That's close to my schedule, but after Robot Chicken I look for Futurama, or Archer if it's Thursdays. Not a fan of Aqua Teen.

You ever seen Archer? Freaking hilarious.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email