[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 11:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woohoo, the week is almost over!  (Read 13130 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2011, 08:38:22 PM »

That's close to my schedule, but after Robot Chicken I look for Futurama, or Archer if it's Thursdays. Not a fan of Aqua Teen.

You ever seen Archer? Freaking hilarious.

I've seen it once or twice, pretty funny. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2011, 09:00:44 PM »

smithsonian channel.  tonight, there is a program about the concorde.  VERY interesting.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2011, 09:03:46 PM »

smithsonian channel.  tonight, there is a program about the concorde.  VERY interesting.

Damnit, stop telling me about a channel I don't get!  And I wish I got it!  

It's in some kind of pay more money tier for HD.  I don't have any HD tvs therefore I don't get HD channels.

Okay seriously it's located in the Time Warner Cable HD/Sports Pass, which is a bunch of freaking sports channels and then the Smithsonian Channel.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:08:27 PM by Miss Mia » Logged

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2011, 09:09:41 PM »

Damnit, stop telling me about a channel I don't get!  And I wish I got it!  

It's in some kind of pay more money tier for HD.  I don't have any HD tvs therefore I don't get HD channels.

I don't think the problem is hd tv's vs not hd tvs.  I think it's directv vs cable.  I get the smithsonian channel on our non-hd tv.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2011, 09:13:45 PM »

I don't think the problem is hd tv's vs not hd tvs.  I think it's directv vs cable.  I get the smithsonian channel on our non-hd tv.

It's in the HD tiers at Time Warner.  Things I do not pay extra for since there's no use to getting HD channels when you only own tube tvs.  Smiley

I'm guessing Time Warner doesn't offer the non-HD version of the Smithsonian channel.  To which I put a pox on their house!!!

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2011, 09:39:54 PM »

So, I'm on the Time Warner Cable website and I want to check out how much it would possibly cost to add this fancy schmancy Smithsonian Channel.

Okay it says I already have an account.  Okay I figure out which freaking email address I used to create it and it's not one of my regular passwords.  I have so many freaking password variations it's hard to keep them straight.  Anywho, so I click "forgot password" and it goes to my secret question:
"what's your favorite movie?"  I put in "Silence of the Lambs" nope. "The Contender" no.  "Tommy Boy" no. WTF???  What ****ing movie did I put in there??

So I try and trick it up to get the next secret question: "What's your favorite band?"  Okay this is a no brainer "Smashing Pumpkins" no. WTF?  Was I smoking crack when I 1. picked these damn questions and 2. picked the ****ing answers? Huh?

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2011, 09:54:25 PM »

The crisis is now over.  I managed to get into the Time Warner website and promptly changed those retarded questions & answers. 

Also learned the Smithsonian Channel would be another $6.99/month.  I'll pass for now. 

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2011, 10:25:44 PM »

I can't wait to do the real Smithsonian this week.  Cool

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2011, 10:29:23 PM »

I can't wait to do the real Smithsonian this week.  Cool

I definitely didn't do all of it.  We did go to the Air & Space museum.  Also we went to the American History museum to see the exhibit on First Lady's dresses and Dorothy's ruby red slippers.  And we did the museum that has the Hope diamond.  I enjoyed the American Indian museum as well.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2011, 10:31:39 PM »

"the real ian fleming" is on the smithsonian channel right now.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2011, 10:32:40 PM »

"the real ian fleming" is on the smithsonian channel right now.

Don't make me come over there and kick you ass for posting the regularly updated schedule of the Smithsonian channel.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2011, 10:34:39 PM »

Don't make me come over there and kick you ass for posting the regularly updated schedule of the Smithsonian channel.

last night, there was this cool program about the USS ronald reagan. Grin

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2011, 10:36:21 PM »

last night, there was this cool program about the USS ronald reagan. Grin

Srsly.  You're srsly going to go down this route?

I hate you.

Kiss

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2011, 10:39:13 PM »

I definitely didn't do all of it.  We did go to the Air & Space museum.  Also we went to the American History museum to see the exhibit on First Lady's dresses and Dorothy's ruby red slippers.  And we did the museum that has the Hope diamond.  I enjoyed the American Indian museum as well.

I'm looking at the website and I can't believe how many museums make up the Smithsonian. Thinking I'm going to do the Air and Space Museum and the American History Museum for sure, and maybe the National Portrait Gallery.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2011, 10:42:29 PM »

I'm looking at the website and I can't believe how many museums make up the Smithsonian. Thinking I'm going to do the Air and Space Museum and the American History Museum for sure, and maybe the National Portrait Gallery.

Oh yeah the Air & Space museum was awesome!  What's funny is I was doing my touristy stuff with a guy that's an ER doctor.  The weekend overall was heavy on the doctor ratio.  So we walk a bit into the Air & Space and the IMAX theater is sponsored by the company I work for.  He was like "ahh, look at that, now don't you feel at home?"  lol

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email