[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 12:43:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woohoo, the week is almost over!  (Read 13130 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« on: March 10, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »

I've had a pretty busy week at work.  Always lots of work to do it seems.

So this week is the spring break from my real university, but next week is my spring break from the community college where I'm taking a class.  Boo!  *thumbs down* And while it's spring break, I'm waiting on my financial management book to arrive so I can read 4 chapters and do my homework that's due next Monday night.  My grades from the two classes I was taking just posted.  A- in Operations Management and an A in International Law.  Woo. Smiley

I'd also like to pass on that Babybel cheese is awesome. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:26:30 PM by Miss Mia » Logged

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 11:51:49 PM »

Bio and Stats midterms tomorrow morning and then I am done.

Then I get to wake up at 5 on Saturday morning and go to the airport to fly to DC. Really glad I dropped the coin on a new camera. I have the Smithsonian, the Holocaust Museum and Mt. Vernon on my schedule so far. Trying to figure out what else to do.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 01:56:29 AM »

Bio and Stats midterms tomorrow morning and then I am done.

Then I get to wake up at 5 on Saturday morning and go to the airport to fly to DC. Really glad I dropped the coin on a new camera. I have the Smithsonian, the Holocaust Museum and Mt. Vernon on my schedule so far. Trying to figure out what else to do.

Museum of Air & Space and the American Indian Museum!

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 01:37:32 PM »

Museum of Air & Space and the American Indian Museum!

I didn't think of the A&S Museum. That's on the list.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 01:39:24 PM »

The only good thing about working Fridays is that we only work until 4:15pm.  Woo!

After work I'm headed to pick up the ceiling fan I ordered and then probably Home Depot.  This weekend is supposed to be pretty nice, I'm going to put on a final coat of paint on my front door and replace the lock/handle. 

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 01:41:14 PM »

I didn't think of the A&S Museum. That's on the list.

Yeah, we did a little of the Air & Space Museum.  The IMAX theater there is sponsored by the company I work for.  The guy I was doing the touristy stuff with last weekend was like "hey look, do you feel at home now?"  heh   Cheesy

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 01:52:17 PM »

On another note, I got my ear pierced again last weekend.  It's been probably 9 or 10 years since I got my original cartilage piercing that I forgot what a PITA it is while it heals. 

Oh well, I still think it looks pretty cool.  The only annoying thing is that the original hoop and the new hoop don't match...and I can't change out the new one until it's healed (which could be 8 months). 

I bought some new jewelry online the other day.  I got some matching hoops for my cartilage.  And I got a clear barbell for my tongue and a shorter regular silver barbell for my tongue. 

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 09:32:18 PM »

Okay so the weekend has started. I picked up my new ceiling fan after work. Then I went to the glorious Home Depot for a little paint and a new doorknob/lock set for my front door. In other good news my financial management book arrived today.

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »

Two more loads of laundry (including my comforter which takes a couple trips through the dryer to dry) and I have to finish packing. Hopefully security isn't too bad, cause I'm going to be tired and cranky. If you don't hear from me again after about 6 AM tomorrow, you'll know why.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 11:16:19 PM »

Two more loads of laundry (including my comforter which takes a couple trips through the dryer to dry) and I have to finish packing. Hopefully security isn't too bad, cause I'm going to be tired and cranky. If you don't hear from me again after about 6 AM tomorrow, you'll know why.

Security was smooth and easy last week for me.  I even had a carry-on suitcase on the way out to DC.  I checked on the way back though.

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »

Security was smooth and easy last week for me.  I even had a carry-on suitcase on the way out to DC.  I checked on the way back though.

Yeah. I've got a carryon and my backpack. Hopefully they won't hassle me. And I'm glad I'm driving back. I only have to deal with the hassle once.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 11:29:17 PM »

Yeah. I've got a carryon and my backpack. Hopefully they won't hassle me. And I'm glad I'm driving back. I only have to deal with the hassle once.

Dude my suitcase was jammed packed full of stuff.  They gave it a good look over while it was in the x-ray machine, but then let it go on.  I was just happy I didn't have to try and repack it.  lol

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »

Dude my suitcase was jammed packed full of stuff.  They gave it a good look over while it was in the x-ray machine, but then let it go on.  I was just happy I didn't have to try and repack it.  lol

That's good. I don't have too much stuff, so that's good.

Think I'm going to sit down and throw in the movie I got from Netflix today.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 11:36:01 PM »

That's good. I don't have too much stuff, so that's good.

Think I'm going to sit down and throw in the movie I got from Netflix today.

I'm contemplating taking one of my new "make me sleepy" pills and getting some sleep tonight.  Tomorrow I'm going to try *try* and be productive around the house.

What did you get from netflix? 

Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 11:37:39 PM »

I'm contemplating taking one of my new "make me sleepy" pills and getting some sleep tonight.  Tomorrow I'm going to try *try* and be productive around the house.

What did you get from netflix? 

If I didn't have to be up at 5, I'd probably do the same.

I got an Israeli film called Kedma.

http://tjctv.com/movies/kedma/

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email