[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 09:16:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump Bars CNN, NYT, LAT, Politico From White House Briefing  (Read 2009 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 24, 2017, 03:00:26 PM »

http://deadline.com/2017/02/donald-trump-bans-cnn-nyt-lat-politco-from-white-house-press-briefing-1201971628/

Shortly after President Donald Trump vowed to ?do something? about the ?cunning? media who he once again called ?the enemy? of the American people, CNN announced on air it had been barred from today?s White House briefing.

CNN reports New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and Politico also were told they were not on the White House list, for today?s off-camera briefing.

The New York Times reported it, CNN and Politico were not allowed to enter White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer?s office, calling it ?an usual breach of protocol.?

Breitbart, Fox News, Washington Times, and One America News Network were among those given entry, CNN reported.

Bwahahaha!!

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 03:01:28 PM »

Donald, you magnificent bastard!
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 05:59:33 PM »

Bravo Mr. President!  Bravo! 

With literally thousands of media outlets in the USA, I fully support banning any organization that falsely reports news.  I had it happen to me, so I can relate. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email