[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 11:40:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi Arabia Rejects Ambassador Biggest D_ck  (Read 947 times)
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« on: February 05, 2010, 01:41:45 PM »

it is rumored that Ambassador Richard Head will be named as his replacement . . . I'm sorry, this was just too funny to leave alone.

Saudi's Reject Pakistani Diplomat Whose Name Translates to 'Biggest Dick'

(SALEM, Ore.) - A high level Pakistani diplomat has been rejected as Ambassador of Saudi Arabia because his name, Akbar Zib, equates to "Biggest Dick" in Arabic. Saudi officials, apparently overwhelmed by the idea of the name, put their foot down and gave the idea of his being posted there, the kibosh.

Akbar Zib is no newcomer to politics, in fact you could say he's a pretty big deal. This long-ranging high level diplomat has worked with some of the largest members of world governments, players charged with negotiating the outcome of the world's current events.

He most recently served as High Commissioner Designate of Pakistan to Canada, and prior to that he was the ambassador of Pakistan to South Africa,. He also served in that capacity in Washington from 1983-87, and New Delhi from 1994-2000.

More

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 02:04:14 PM by JohnBrowdie » Logged

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 07:01:57 PM »

Just proof positive of how barbaric the Saudis are.  Dismissing a foreign diplomat over the meaning of his name.  When I think of Saudi Arabia, the country name means country of terrorists to me.  So, should we kick them out of the UN?  Hmmmm!
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 01:11:15 AM »

Okay, I laughed.  But I feel sorry for the guy, he actually has experience and is being denied b/c of his name.  That sucks.  Big Dick.  lol
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 03:44:50 AM by Miss Mia » Logged

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email