[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 09:27:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jericho - TV Series  (Read 1230 times)
jafo2010

« on: July 11, 2017, 03:28:00 AM »

One just has to love streaming sites like Netflix.  In the past week, I watched the show Jericho, a TV series that lasted two seasons, the 2nd cut to 10 episodes.  This program aired 2006 to 2008. 

I encourage everyone take a 2nd look at this program if you saw it before.  In 2006, I am sure I watched it, but I did not exactly remember the story line.  And I am certain I thought then, not likely to ever happen.  But today, with the passive anarchy taking place today, and the political elite thinking they know better than a president elected by the people, I believe this story line may just be prophetic!

While watching this program, I just kept thinking of Colonel Billy Mitchell, who in 1925 projected the attack on Pearl Harbor by the Japanese.  Our brilliant military and then political elite court marshaled the good Colonel. 

Along comes Trump, who in my humble mind speaks the UGLY TRUTH, and the American people listen.  But the political elite I am certain right now are planning perhaps an outcome similar to this movie.  While it is difficult to imagine the unleashing of 25 high yield nuclear blasts on our own nation by these elite, I now think it is a possible event. 

Being an avid reader and movie follower, the movie Soylent Green with two great actors, Edward G. Robinson and Charlton Heston, was incredulous to me when I first saw it when it was made in 1973.  Even this movie today is not so far fetched.

Back to Jericho.  Funny how this series is streaming today on Netflix.  Perhaps whoever controls programming at Netflix saw the parallels to life in present day USA.  In this series, the underhanded political elite make it appear that North Korea and Iran execute the attack upon America, detonating the 25 nuclear blasts in major cities.

In any case, I have. like many, an unease about where we have been headed for the past 8 years.  And I do not particularly like the direction we are headed.  Both political parties are putting up a good show of doing nothing and undermining the current president of the USA.  This country does not function well without Congress doing their job, and they have solidly abdicated their responsibility for six months.  The Republicans are an absolute disgrace.  And the commie Democrats are totally void of intelligence.  Just beyond belief when Rep. Maxine Watters is one of the loudest voices for the Democommies.

Either the Republicons get behind Trump, or they should be ousted in 2018 in the primaries.  EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM, and replaced with true conservative minds united on producing results!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 12:53:01 PM »

One just has to love streaming sites like Netflix.  In the past week, I watched the show Jericho, a TV series that lasted two seasons, the 2nd cut to 10 episodes.  This program aired 2006 to 2008. 

I encourage everyone take a 2nd look at this program if you saw it before.  In 2006, I am sure I watched it, but I did not exactly remember the story line.  And I am certain I thought then, not likely to ever happen.  But today, with the passive anarchy taking place today, and the political elite thinking they know better than a president elected by the people, I believe this story line may just be prophetic!

While watching this program, I just kept thinking of Colonel Billy Mitchell, who in 1925 projected the attack on Pearl Harbor by the Japanese.  Our brilliant military and then political elite court marshaled the good Colonel. 

Along comes Trump, who in my humble mind speaks the UGLY TRUTH, and the American people listen.  But the political elite I am certain right now are planning perhaps an outcome similar to this movie.  While it is difficult to imagine the unleashing of 25 high yield nuclear blasts on our own nation by these elite, I now think it is a possible event. 

Being an avid reader and movie follower, the movie Soylent Green with two great actors, Edward G. Robinson and Charlton Heston, was incredulous to me when I first saw it when it was made in 1973.  Even this movie today is not so far fetched.

Back to Jericho.  Funny how this series is streaming today on Netflix.  Perhaps whoever controls programming at Netflix saw the parallels to life in present day USA.  In this series, the underhanded political elite make it appear that North Korea and Iran execute the attack upon America, detonating the 25 nuclear blasts in major cities.

In any case, I have. like many, an unease about where we have been headed for the past 8 years.  And I do not particularly like the direction we are headed.  Both political parties are putting up a good show of doing nothing and undermining the current president of the USA.  This country does not function well without Congress doing their job, and they have solidly abdicated their responsibility for six months.  The Republicans are an absolute disgrace.  And the commie Democrats are totally void of intelligence.  Just beyond belief when Rep. Maxine Watters is one of the loudest voices for the Democommies.

Either the Republicons get behind Trump, or they should be ousted in 2018 in the primaries.  EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM, and replaced with true conservative minds united on producing results!

I tend to agree with you. Good post!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email