[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 03:00:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feds Expand Medicaid to Cover 96,000 ?Justice-Involved? Individuals in Obamacare  (Read 3709 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: May 06, 2016, 05:05:24 PM »

Feds Expand Medicaid to Cover 96,000 ?Justice-Involved? Individuals in Obamacare States

(CNSNews.com) ? The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced on Thursday that it is expanding Medicaid coverage to give ?access to health care? to 96,000 people who face a prison sentence or have been incarcerated ? or ?justice-involved? individuals ? as part of the federally designated National Re-Entry Week (April 24-30).

?Today, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services strengthened access to health care for individuals transitioning from incarceration back to their communities,? the press release stated. ?New Medicaid guidance released today updates decades-old policy and clarifies that individuals who are currently on probation, parole or in home confinement are not considered inmates of a public institution.

Gee to bad I am not a criminal....I could get healthcare free of charge then.  Angry
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 05:08:34 PM »

Wait ....not the right skin color or voter base to get free healthcare.
Paladin2016

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 08:39:18 PM »

Wait ....not the right skin color or voter base to get free healthcare.

Yes, there is that but if I am not mistaken you are a female and get points for that, whereas I and several others on here are just out in the cold.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 10:55:51 PM »

Yes, there is that but if I am not mistaken you are a female and get points for that, whereas I and several others on here are just out in the cold.
Yes I am also half Hispanic....yet I vote republican so that takes me off the free healthcare list right off.
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 11:45:36 PM »

My wife is from Russia.  She has a friend her in the states that is a part-time hair cutter/stylist and part-time prostitute,  Her friend has it in her mind to hook herself a millionaire here that will keep her in the lap of luxury for the rest of her life.  She makes north of $60,000 per year, pays no federal income taxes, drives a new car, wears the nicest clothes, and has healthcare through Obamacare and pays a mere $20 per month in premium.

She is one of the more than 50% in America that pays no taxes, and lives nicely on the benefits of the federal government largess.  As Herman Cain so aptly pointed out, this has to change.  We need a VAT tax that taxes all purchases, so when the prostitute like my wife's friend buys a $30,000+ auto, she pays something.  When she buys $10, - 20,000 in clothes each year, she pays taxes, when she gets a breast augmentation to have a bigger bosom to please her tricks, and pays $8,000, as she did, she pays a tax to the federal government.

I am tired of being taxed to death for my earnings when I know so many making huge incomes and not paying a dime in taxes.  I know an architect that has made a six figure income for decades and has paid not one dime in taxes.  And it is not because he is using tax loopholes.  He has not filed a tax return in 30 years!  And I am certain he will go to the grave without paying one dime in taxes, and yet he lives in a very expensive home, drives a nice car, etc, etc.  NO TAXES!

The time has come to be fair to that group that has carried over 50% of the goldbricking American population.  Nothing irks me more than to see someone on welfare having the most expensive smart phone, wearing nicer clothes than I ever bought, driving a nicer car than I ever owned, and etc, etc., and I am paying for it all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email