[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 06:33:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary's Email Thread  (Read 47995 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2015, 01:09:26 PM »

FBI Said to Recover Personal E-Mails From Hillary Clinton Server

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-09-22/fbi-said-to-recover-personal-e-mails-from-hillary-clinton-server

The FBI has recovered personal and work-related e-mails from the private computer server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation?s success at salvaging personal e-mails that Clinton said had been deleted raises the possibility that the Democratic presidential candidate?s correspondence eventually could become public. The disclosure of such e-mails would likely fan the controversy over Clinton?s use of a private e-mail system for official business.

The FBI is investigating how and why classified information ended up on Clinton?s server. The probe probably will take at least several more months, according to the person, who described the matter on condition of anonymity because the investigation is
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2015, 01:11:05 PM »

State Department?s account of e-mail request differs from Clinton?s

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/state-departments-account-of-e-mail-request-differs-from-clintons/2015/09/22/54cd66bc-5ed9-11e5-8e9e-dce8a2a2a679_story.html

Throughout the controversy over her use of a private e-mail system while she was secretary of state, Hillary Rodham Clinton has described her decision last year to turn over thousands of work-related e-mails as a response to a routine-sounding records request.

?When we were asked to help the State Department make sure they had everything from other secretaries of state, not just me, I?m the one who said, ?Okay, great, I will go through them again,? ? Clinton said Sunday on CBS?s ?Face the Nation.? ?And we provided all of them.?

But State Department officials provided new information Tuesday that undercuts Clinton?s characterization. They said the request was not simply about general rec?ord-keeping but was prompted entirely by the discovery
jafo2010

« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2015, 01:28:09 PM »

Clear as pure distilled water, Hillary Clinton is a criminal of grand proportions, and yet, the Obama Administration takes no action against what could well prove to be the single greatest individual for committing treason in our history.  I am certain the reason for this is that there is evidence also condemning his actions.

Wouldn't you like to know the truth about Benghazi?  I would!  Americans died that could have been easily rescued.  There is no argument that justifies not mounting a rescue mission.   None!

So, either Clinton and Obama conducted themselves in such a way that would enrage all of America, or they didn't.  Considering that both are card carrying members of "If Their Lips Are Moving, They Are Lying Club", I say it is safe to assume they are guilty of the worst conduct, and should be labeled with treason and accessory to murder at a minimum.

But will there ever be a truth released in regard to the most corrupt government in the history of the USA?  And to think this audacious woman believes she can be elected president, and worse yet that so many brain dead Americans support this traitor's candidacy, why it just amazes the sh*t out of me!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2015, 01:40:59 PM »

Yes..Benghazi who told them to stand down? One of the 4 dead even had a signal so we could attack the bad guys.

And to think this audacious woman believes she can be elected president, and worse yet that so many brain dead Americans support this traitor's candidacy, why it just amazes the sh*t out of me!

Same here....amazes me too.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2015, 02:10:26 PM »

Emails Between Hillary Clinton and Petraeus Discovered, Contradicting Her Sworn Statement

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/emails-hillary-clinton-petraeus-discovered-contradicting-sworn-statement/

Who ever knows how, or if, ?the law? will apply to Democrat royalty? It sure looks as if Hillary Clinton committed perjury with her sworn statement that she turned over all of the official correspondence from her secret email server, and deleted only the yoga routines, cookie recipes, wedding reception plans, and so forth.

What the Associated Press reported on Friday afternoon sounds like the ?game over? moment Democrats have been fearing since the Clinton email scandal came to a boil:

The Obama administration has discovered a chain of emails that Hillary Rodham Clinton failed to turn over when she provided what she said was the full record of work-related correspondence as secretary of state, officials said Friday, adding to the growing questions related to the Democratic presidential front-runner?s unusual usage of a private email account and server while in government.

The messages were exchanged with retired Gen. David Petraeus when he headed the military?s U.S. Central Command, responsible for running the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. They began before Clinton entered office and continued into her first days at the State Department. They largely pertained to personnel matters and don?t appear to deal with highly classified material, officials said, but their existence challenges Clinton?s claim that she has handed over the entirety of her work emails from the account.

Hillary Clinton didn?t just ?claim? she turned over all of her work-related emails. She signed a sworn statement to that effect in August, under penalty of perjury, and submitted it to a federal court. It?s the same statement her top aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills refused to sign.

Many observers thought the proverbial Other Shoe would drop on Clinton when the FBI started recovering deleted emails from the server she thought was wiped clean, but it doesn?t sound like we?ve even gotten to that closet full of Other Shoes yet. The AP report says this previously undisclosed string of Clinton emails was ?first discovered by the Defense Department and then passed to the State Department?s inspector general.?
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2015, 01:35:21 PM »

Clinton Aide Shared Classified Information With Foundation, Email Shows
Cheryl Mills sent information marked ?confidential? to Clinton Foundation in 2012

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-aide-shared-classified-information-with-foundation-email-shows/

A member of Hillary Clinton?s staff at the Department of State emailed classified information about the government in Congo to a staffer at the Clinton Foundation in 2012, according to a copy of the correspondence obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Cheryl Mills, Clinton?s chief of staff at the State Department, sent the email to the Clinton Foundation?s foreign policy director, Amitabh Desai, on July 12, 2012.

The message, which was originally obtained by the group Citizens United through a public records request, is partially redacted because it includes ?foreign government information? that has been classified as ?Confidential? by the State Department.

Although the information was not marked classified by the State Department until this past summer, intelligence sources tell the Free Beacon that it would have been classified at the time Mills sent it because ?foreign government information? is considered classified from inception.

The message could add to concerns from congressional and FBI investigators about whether former Secretary Clinton and her aides mishandled classified information while at the State Department.

The email, which discussed the relationship between the governments in Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo, was originally drafted by Johnnie Carson, the State Department?s assistant secretary for African affairs, who sent it to Mills? State Department email address.

Mills later forwarded the full message to Desai along with ?talking points for Presient [sic] Clinton? shortly before Bill Clinton was scheduled to visit the region.

About half of the forwarded message was redacted due to its classified nature before the State Department released it to Citizens United last month. Although it is not clear what the redacted section includes, the State Department said in a court motion filed last week that it ?concerns both foreign government information and critical aspects of U.S. foreign relations, including U.S. foreign activities carried out by officials of the U.S. Government.?
jafo2010

« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2015, 02:13:29 PM »

The convoluted and endless lies of Hillary Clinton's State Department will come out as the layers of the onion get peeled.  What is sad is the outright dishonesty of her and Obama, and the general lack of inquiry by the drive by media.

Corruption should never be tolerated by media, but the current day media is an outright disgrace!  That is why I go to foreign media to get USA news, because ours simply cannot be trusted, at all.  And that includes Fox News!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2015, 12:38:34 PM »

Hillary Now Blames Her Lawyers

http://www.nationalreview.com/node/424703/print

With polls showing that a majority of Americans believe that she is lying, Hillary Clinton has been more aggressive in addressing questions about her private e-mail server. But with each new appearance, more questions are raised than answered. Her latest interview with Meet the Press?s Chuck Todd is no exception.

For months, Mrs. Clinton has insisted that she, and she alone, had the power to determine whether her e-mails were required to be preserved as federal records. In her initial press conference at the United Nations in March, she explained that ?for any government employee, it is that government employee?s responsibility to determine what?s personal and what?s work-related.? Her campaign website reinforces that contention, arguing that the ?Federal Records Act puts the obligation on the government official to determine what is and is not a federal record.? And the Department of Justice recently told a federal judge the same thing: ?Under policies issued both by the National Archives and Records Administration and the State Department, individual officers and employees are permitted and expected to exercise judgment to determine what constitutes a federal record.?

Despite months of consistent reliance on this defense, Hillary now admits that she never exercised any judgment to determine what constitutes a federal record. Instead, somewhat astonishingly, Hillary didn?t review a single e-mail to determine what she had to preserve and what she could delete. When asked by Todd whether she could say with 100 percent certainty that she didn?t delete anything that she was supposed to preserve, Mrs. Clinton responded: ?All I can tell you is that when my attorneys conducted this exhaustive process, I [did] not participate. . . . I didn?t look at them.?
jafo2010

« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2015, 12:45:33 PM »

More lies!  That is a surprise right?

I honestly believe she is incapable of being honest.  That makes  her pathological!  Criminal and a pathological liar. 
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2015, 01:16:54 PM »

More lies!  That is a surprise right?

I honestly believe she is incapable of being honest.  That makes  her pathological!  Criminal and a pathological liar. 
I agree.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2015, 01:06:56 PM »

Huma Abedin?s Lawyer Was Benghazi ?Point Person,? Exchanged Redacted Email with Hillary

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/28/huma-abedins-lawyer-benghazi-point-person-exchanged-redacted-email-hillary/

Top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin?s lawyer for the email investigation has a glaring conflict-of-interest in the case: he was an Obama administration ?point person? on Benghazi who dealt with classified information and exchanged redacted emails with Hillary Clinton.

Miguel Rodriguez of the Washington law firm Bryan Cave is part of Abedin?s big-money legal team and is already handling communications with the government on her behalf during the scandal.

But Rodriguez brings some personal baggage to his role as Abedin?s counsel, as first noted by blogger Ron Brynaert.

Before joining Bryan Cave, Rodriguez served as deputy assistant secretary at Hillary Clinton?s State Department; then he was President Obama?s legislative director, where he became a ?point person? on the administration?s Benghazi response.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2015, 01:43:57 PM »

Media Advisory: Court Hearing Scheduled for Tomorrow on Clinton Email Preservation

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/media-advisory-court-hearing-scheduled-for-tomorrow-on-clinton-email-preservation/

(Washington, DC) ? Judicial Watch today announced that Judge Reggie B. Walton set a status conference tomorrow in litigation concerning former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?s email issue.  The court is considering a request from Judicial Watch for a preservation order to protect all emails in the possession of Clinton, her lawyers and her former aides.  The issue arises in a lawsuit brought on by Judicial Watch against the U.S. Department of State.  Judicial Watch?s preservation order proposal would protect any emails Clinton and her lawyers unilaterally determined to be personal. (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:12-cv-02034)).

Date: Thursday, October 1
    Time: 10:30 am ET
    District of Columbia
    Courtroom 16

This lawsuit was reopened after the disclosure of new records from Clinton non-government email system, the first time in history a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit had ever been reopened.

The Judicial Watch lawsuit seeks documents regarding the State Department?s production and dissemination of an advertisement intended to air in Pakistan entitled ?A Message from the President of the United States Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.?  The advertisement was seen as an apology for the Internet video that President Obama, then-Secretary of State Clinton, and other administration officials falsely blamed for inspiring ?spontaneous demonstrations? resulting in the attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya.
jafo2010

« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2015, 01:46:18 PM »

Never witnessed such a painful process of bringing a criminal traitor to justice.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2015, 12:55:42 PM »

Valerie Jarrett Throws Hillary Under the Bus on Email Scandal

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/30/valerie-jarrett-throws-hillary-bus-email-scandal/

?Yes, there were. Yeah, absolutely,? Jarrett said when asked if the White House sent guidance to Cabinet secretaries about not using private email. ?Obviously we want to make sure that we preserve all government records, and so there was guidance given that government business should be done on government emails and that if you did use a private email that it should be turned over.?

?That?s what she?s doing, as you said as recently as a few minutes ago,? Jarrett added. ?And I think she has been asked about this multiple times, including by you Andrea. And I think she said, Look to do it again I probably made a mistake and I wouldn?t do it, and she?s working hard to comply with making sure that everything is pursuant to the Federal Records Act.?

Headline misleading. Valjar didn't toss hillary under the bus. She covered her butt and hils as well the way I read it. What say you?
jafo2010

« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2015, 04:00:17 PM »

Hillary Clinton has always disregarded the law of the land, believing she is above the law, a member of an elite aristocracy or something.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email