[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 07:25:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Corrupt FBI  (Read 4583 times)
jafo2010

« on: February 16, 2018, 01:13:51 PM »

FBI now stands for F*ck*d*p Beyond Ineptitude

It was just revealed that the FBI was alerted to a posting by Nicholas Cruz, I believe on Facebook, indicating he was going to be a school killer in mid January, and did absolutely nothing.  And the idiot that now leads the FBI is going to do an investigation.  

What a criminal disgrace this bureau has become.  TOTAL INCOMPETENCE....TOTAL CORRUPTION

Donald Trump needs to take the reins here and fire the hierarchy of almost all of the upper echelon FBI nimrods.  Yes, I want a full on purge of every manager above a certain level.  This is a disgrace.  How many more disgraceful events by the FBI do we need to tolerate?

In an effort to put a modern day face on things, I think FBI should supplant FUBAR as the expression representing things going to sh*t!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 01:37:07 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 03:37:34 AM »

Director Wray better get off his defensive *ss and begin managing the FBI.  If I were President Trump, I would want EVERY head on a platter of those managing the branch of the FBI that dropped the warning of the Cruz monster into a black hole.

Trump should PURGE the FBI.  And let's get something straight, the FBI reputation is not that great, and has never been that great.  J. Edgar Hoover was a scoundrel in his own right, and he is memorialized with the FBI building named after him.  People have a problem with statues in a square, I have a problem with his being honored with a building named after him.  

So, how many innocent Americans have to die because the FBI is incompetent?  And let's face it, it is a management problem.  It usually is.

About six months ago, I called the FBI to report a federal crime, and the bimbo that I spoke to told me they do not handle that type of crime, and then rudely hung up on me.  She did not redirect me, did not say goodbye, just hung up.  The FBI is corrupt, mismanged, and now causing American children to die.  Many murdered in the Parkland school were only 14 years of age.  These innocent children would be alive today if not for the criminal negligence of the FBI management.  President Trump needs to step up and address the corruption, address the total lack of proper leadership of the FBI.  My advice, fire the top 100 people in management right out of the gun, and do an assessment on the next 100, and put a metric in place that basically is designed to fire them as well unless the performance changes radically at the FBI.

TRUMP NEEDS TO HAVE A MASSIVE PURGE AT THE FBI.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 03:46:19 AM by jafo2010 » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 08:36:05 PM »

Yes...massive purge.
jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 02:35:01 AM »

Well, the first domino fell last night.  McCabe.....fired, and hopefully indicted soon!  1 down, about 99 more to go.

How sweet, the day before he retires.  From my perspective, McCabe is one of many that committed treason, and should face the maximum punishment for his crime.  Considering he is linked to the Clintons, this will begin to unravel and reveal crimes the Clintons and Dems committed that are presently unknown at the present time. 

All the IG needs is one person to totally spill the beans, and the next few years will be a very dry period for the stinking Democommies.
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 09:35:49 PM »

Herr Mueller, the fascist, can you believe the crap coming out about him?  Again, I consider what they are doing treason, worthy of the worst punishment.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 01:04:07 PM »

I think most of the FBI should be tried for treason. Now we learn that the Pulse shooter father worked for FBI. Remember when he was at hillary rally sitting behind her? Now we know why he got premium seat.
jafo2010

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 09:24:38 PM »

I would terminate everyone above first line supervision at the FBI.  It is permanently tarnished, and will only clear their dirty reputation with a major purge.  I think the guy running the FBI could not be moving slower if he tried.  If I was there, there would be people terminated daily.  Wray, Session, Goldstein, et al are a disgrace to justice.

But hey, as long as HRC is left to roam the land, and prepare to run again in 2020, AND SHE IS RUNNING, there is no justice in America.  Her running again will do more damage to the Democommie brand than anything prior.  This time, she will have several folks running against her that have more going that goofy O'Malley and the delusional Bernie.  Can't wait for the circus.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 12:18:11 PM »

I would terminate everyone above first line supervision at the FBI.  It is permanently tarnished, and will only clear their dirty reputation with a major purge.  I think the guy running the FBI could not be moving slower if he tried.  If I was there, there would be people terminated daily.  Wray, Session, Goldstein, et al are a disgrace to justice.

But hey, as long as HRC is left to roam the land, and prepare to run again in 2020, AND SHE IS RUNNING, there is no justice in America.  Her running again will do more damage to the Democommie brand than anything prior.  This time, she will have several folks running against her that have more going that goofy O'Malley and the delusional Bernie.  Can't wait for the circus.

It will be a circus.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email