[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 08:02:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In 'shocking' move, California churches forced to cover abortions  (Read 3048 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: June 23, 2016, 01:00:32 PM »

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/in-shocking-move-calif-churches-forced-to-cover-abortions-95158/

Washington D.C., Jun 22, 2016 / 04:54 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- The Obama administration has rejected a challenge to the State of California?s requirement that health care plans include abortion coverage. A major federal budget amendment intended to protect abortion foes does not apply, it ruled.

Leaders with the U.S. bishops? conference said it was ?shocking? that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services allowed the State of California to force all employers, including churches, to fund and facilitate elective abortions.

?Even those who disagree on the issue of life should be able to respect the conscience rights of those who wish not to be involved in supporting abortion,? Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York and Archbishop William E. Lori of Baltimore said June 21.

Shocking?Huh?  Who here is shocked by this? Not I.
Paladin2016

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 04:27:36 PM »

Shocking?Huh? Who here is shocked by this? Not I.

Nor I. "Progressives" are at best indifferent to religious freedom, often hostile to it, and love death.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email