[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 11:21:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dershowitz: Weaponized Russia Probe 'Really Endangers Democracy'  (Read 1323 times)
jafo2010

« on: August 20, 2017, 01:13:07 PM »

When a staunch liberal lawyer comes out against what is transpiring in Washington, you know there is something really corrupt going on in politics.

With what FBI Director Comey did in regard to Hillary Clinton, how can anyone be trusted tied to Comey?  This investigation is a disgrace.  Trump needs to move Jeff Sessions.  Let the stinking lawyers fix the cluster f**k they created.

It appears that George Soros is putting on the full court press with his anarchy tactics.  I am from the north, my great great grandfather was a Union officer, so my sympathies extend to the mindset of anti slavery, etc, however, destroying statues of Confederate leaders is not accomplishing a single thing other than destroying a statue.  It changes nothing for anyone in present day America.

When there are over one million slaves in Africa right now, and when we have as many people being subjected to human trafficking present day, why this nonsense over historical landmarks?  Makes no sense.  I believe Soros is behind this, with his sole intent to cause toatal anarchy the destruction of the USA and/or dollar so that he can make billions more from the chaos.

The Russian investigation and the appointment of FBI special counsel Robert Mueller has become a political weapon of the left, one that "really endangers democracy," self-proclaimed "liberal," author, and law professor Alan Dershowitz said.

"The idea of trying to create crimes just because we disagree with [Trump] politically, and target him, really endangers democracy," Dershowitz told "The Cats Roundtable" on 970 AM-N.Y. "[It] reminds me of what Lavrentiy Beria, the head of the KGB, said to Stalin: 'Show me the man, and I will find you the crime.'

"We shouldn't be targeting people. We shouldn't be looking for crimes they've committed. We should only be using the criminal justice system against obvious crimes. Crimes that are not not stretched and manufactured to fit a particular person."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/dershowitz-russia-probe-in-secret/2017/08/20/id/808642/?ns_mail_uid=27638387&ns_mail_job=1748775_08202017&s=al&dkt_nbr=010104upz4y1
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 03:34:26 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 02:57:11 PM »

I believe Soros is behind this, with his sole intent to cause toatal anarchy the destruction of the USA and/or dollar so that he can make billions more from the chaos.

That is exactly what is going on Jafo!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email