[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 11:13:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If Evelyn Farkas Resigned in 2015, How Did She Have Access to Trump-Russian Inte  (Read 1405 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 30, 2017, 11:56:12 AM »

If Evelyn Farkas Resigned in 2015, How Did She Have Access to Trump-Russian Intelligence?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-29/if-evelyn-farkas-resigned-2015-how-did-she-have-access-trump-russian-intelligence

This was making waves yesterday, after Evelyn Farkas admitted to Mika from The Morning Joe show that she strongly advised people 'on the hill' and in our intelligence agencies to tuck away intelligence regarding Russo-Trump ties for the sake of preservation, in an effort to protect it from the onerous bureaucracy she obviously finds to be deplorable.

Former Obama DoD Deputy Evelyn Farkas reveals White House gathered intel on Trump campaign staff and then leaked it! https://t.co/W6FG4IFe5Q pic.twitter.com/VwaF2CnZzn

? ZeroPointNow (@ZeroPointNow) March 29, 2017

"Get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the administration," said Farkas in an interview yesterday on MSNBC.

She was afraid the Trump people would gain access to their intelligence and whisk it away -- because they're all Russian spies, obviously.

Aside from what appears to be a brazen confirmation of spying on the Trump team, the bigger red flag here is Dr. Farkas wasn't employed by the Obama administration at the time the Russian allegations arose.

According to Pentagon records, Dr. Farkas resigned in September of 2015.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 11:58:07 AM »

Direct from  Maxine Waters: ?Well, you know, I don?t know and I think some people are missing something here. "

" President Obama has put in place an organization that contains a kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life. That?s going to be very very powerful and whoever?and that database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it?s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that."

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 06:36:31 PM »

White House Counsel Don McGhan Questions Ranking Member Adam Schiff About Evelyn Farkas?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/30/white-house-counsel-don-mcghan-questions-ranking-member-adam-schiff-about-evelyn-farkas/

For those who might be unfamiliar with the March 2nd revelation as it was posted two days ago ? SEE HERE ?

[TRANSCRIPT]  ?I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can ? get as much intelligence as you can ? before President Obama leaves the administration.?

?Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks ? if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians ? that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.?

?So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more.  We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].?

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 06:55:18 PM »

Exclusive: Evelyn Farkas Statement for The American Spectator: Video ?A Wild Misinterpretation? of Her Comments

https://spectator.org/exclusive-evelyn-farkas-statement-for-the-american-spectator-video-a-wild-misinterpretation-of-her-comments/

To American Spectator readers:

As it happens in the world of coincidence, Evelyn Farkas, who served President Obama as deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia and is now in the news on the Trump-Russia issue, turns out to be a fellow graduate of Franklin and Marshall College. Currently she is an MSNBC analyst and senior fellow at the Atlantic Council. I did not know until yesterday either Ms. Farkas or that, like me, she was an F&M graduate. She contacted me after I mentioned her name in my role as a CNN contributor on Anderson Cooper360. We have since spoken on the phone, and I invited her to write her view of this issue for The American Spectator unedited. The same arrangement was made with Carter Page, another name in this news whose views were similarly published unedited for readers to judge for themselves.

So forthwith, the verbatim statement of Ms. Farkas:

?Unfortunately, a few days ago a strange video of unknown provenance popped up on the internet with a wild misinterpretation of comments I made on the air in March. The topic of the particular segment ? the video was selectively cut to include only my comments out of context ? was the Russia election hack/information operation and a NYT story that described Obama administration members trying to get intelligence information on the Russian hack to Congress. I explained, in my role as an analyst, that I knew there were concerns in Washington about what the Russians did and whether the American public would find out what happened.

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 08:45:08 PM »

BIG UPDATES ? Farkas Fallout Leads To Media Cover Story While Nunes ?Surveillance? Angle Grows?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/31/big-updates-farkas-fallout-leads-to-media-cover-story-while-nunes-surveillance-angle-grows/

Key Highlights to the information given to Chairman Devin Nunes (per Fox):

♦  1. The intelligence surveillance, that led to the unmasking reports now being reviewed by ranking member Adam Schiff, started well before Donald Trump was the Republican presidential nominee.

♦  2. The Black Hat who did the unmasking is very high up in the intelligence world and is not in the FBI. Putting that aspect into prior information leads to a higher probability the individual was Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper.

♦  3. The two people reported yesterday in the New York Times report, by reporter Maggie Haberman, were not Nunes sources. Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director for intelligence at the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, a lawyer who works on national security issues at the White House Counsel?s Office, only helped Nunes navigate the intelligence. They were not the source.

That Cohen-Watnick and Michael Ellis were not the sources, leads further credence to the belief that their names were seeded to Katie Walsh as a canary operation to identify the White House leaker.

♦  4. Chairman Nunes was told about the unmasking of President-elect Trump?s team back in January BEFORE Trump?s tweet about Obama?s spying operation.

♦  5. In order for Nunes to see the intelligence reports and not compromise his source it took Nunes time to coordinate how to review the intelligence reports. He could not go to the source intel SCIF without compromising his source. Nunes chose the Eisenhower Executive Office Building (EEOB) SCIF on the White House grounds in order to protect his source. Nunes chose the White House because it was the only other location he and the facilitators could use for viewing without outing the source.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email